Has Emperor Finally Died .....?

atrd3m0n

Well guys, since the release of Generals I have noticed an awful silence in the lobby.

I have to wait longer and longer for a game, and at any given time there are atmost 2 or 3 games open, seldom more.

So I am asking myself, and you, Has Emperor finally breathed its last breath..? ???

Greetz Doom

well there has been no updating of the ladders for over a day now. the ladders are not upating and you cannot access the clan manager any more. that was a big part of the game that we may never see now. :'( i will play till the day it is no longer though.

no I've been able to play, but last time I wanted to check the ladders I couldnt, it was just a white field.

I cant get online, same as many ppl. Maybe thats why you see less games, it has nothing to do with generals its just that WOL is down for some ppl =).

I love Emperor. It is still one of the two best RTS games I've ever played. Generals is the other. I've played about 8 games now in Generals, and it is AWESOME. I think I'll still play Emperor, though, because I usually win when I play it, whereas with Generals I usually lose. LOL. I hate to see Emperor go down without a fight--out with a squeak rather than a bang. Please, keep playing Emperor whether you get Generals or not. Those of us who love Emperor don't want to go to the lobby and sit there and see nothing, because if that happens too often, Emperor is indeed dead.

I'm afraid by shuting down the Clan system WW or whoever runs the ebfd server now. Is giving us the boot soon. By slowly taking away our options in the game they forcing us all to either buy a new game (Generals) or to just quit. WW/EA PA has no interest in keeping the game going. I will play till the end. EBFD is probably one of the funnest and Addictive games I have ever played. The end will come soon. I bet sooner than we all expect. But like I always say I hope I'm wrong. LONG LIVE EMPEROR: BATTLE FOR DUNE!!!!!!

*emprworm plays Taps in the backround*

*rogue hits Start - Programs - Westwood - Emperor: Battle For Dune - Emperor Uninstall*

*sigh*

i will miss you, dear emperor. you gave me many a day and night of amusement. however i have no interest in playing a game offline. fare thee well in whatever happens when a game dies.

*rogue starts kicking the bastards at EA* *random profanities*

not really.... after earth and beyond came out, some people left like all the people that were in the old clan i was in... and then a lot of new people started to play emperor and it seemed on the rise again.. untill generals came out.... now i only see the same people playing everyday which is like 15 or 20 different people at most