a new topic

drahgoon

if u want ta git rid ov ur enemy fast git a squad of 50 troopers, 10 quads, n any othr shit u want ta ad in bu first uv got ta no wer da enemys base is and put dem BY not in da enemy base dat way day wil cum ta u n aftr dayv stoped cumin send dem a bit closer until day start attakin again

and repete until dar r no mor guys attakin n den attak one buildin at a time n if ny mor guys cum kil dem n then attak da buildins and as ur dun n u didnt win it explore d map wit da sam guys until day find da guys n them ul probably win ;D ;D good luck ;D ;D

if u want ta git rid ov ur enemy fast git a squad of 50 troopers, 10 quads, n any othr shit u want ta ad in bu first uv got ta no wer da enemys base is and put dem BY not in da enemy base dat way day wil cum ta u n aftr dayv stoped cumin send dem a bit closer until day start attakin again

and repete until dar r no mor guys attakin n den attak one buildin at a time n if ny mor guys cum kil dem n then attak da buildins and as ur dun n u didnt win it explore d map wit da sam guys until day find da guys n them ul probably win ;D ;D good luck ;D ;D

Readable version:

If you want to get rid of your enemy fast, get a squad of 50 troopers, 10 quads and any other shit you want to, but first you've got to know where the enemy base is, that way they'll come to you and after they had stopped coming, send them a bit closer, there are no more guys attacking and then attack the buildings and as you're done and you didn't won, explore the map with the same guys untill they find them and them you'll probably win, good luck.

I haven't done alot about my/his grammar though :P

• 2 weeks later...

Now I get it. I couldn't make head or tail of the first one (sorry Draggoon). The grammer's OK. NEway, just send 2-3 trikes, u'll find out soon enough where they're base is. And after you polish off their base, use 3 quads and 3 trikes to explore instead of the same army as firstly the original army will be quite damaged and will be reeeaaally slow. Secondly, quads and trikes are rather fast. And thirdly, they'll be able to take on quite a bit opposition coz once you destroy bases, all thats left are a few scattered units. BTW- use the scatter command quite often, as it reduces your damage by a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it can be pretty useful.

For those who have no idea what the scatter command does and how its used, I'm gonna enlighten you.

The scatter command, as its name suggests, scatters your units when you press the assigned key. Its 'x', by the way. Sometimes, the AI sends an airstrike or DHM over your units. The scatter comes in handy then. You'll have no problems with the airstrike, though some units might get damaged, buy the recognizing the DHM's target can be tricky.

The first sign is when it enters your base directly above the position of your units. Thats when you have to quickly select your units. As soon as you see the DHM drop its payload just over your units, tell them to scatter. You gotta be quick.

For the not so smart, DHM stands for Death Hand Missile.

Hehe, i thought it was somekind of super-sonic weapon, DHM... :P ::)

btw. does the 'DHM' leave some radiation behind too?

Nope.

what does this have to do with any thing ???

For those who have no idea what the scatter command does and how its used, I'm gonna enlighten you.

The scatter command, as its name suggests, scatters your units when you press the assigned key. Its 'x', by the way. Sometimes, the AI sends an airstrike or DHM over your units. The scatter comes in handy then. You'll have no problems with the airstrike, though some units might get damaged, buy the recognizing the DHM's target can be tricky.

The first sign is when it enters your base directly above the position of your units. Thats when you have to quickly select your units. As soon as you see the DHM drop its payload just over your units, tell them to scatter. You gotta be quick.

Read this, Draggoon, thats the only way you'll know. And, if you're game, try it.

Read this, Draggoon, thats the only way you'll know. And, if you're game, try it.

ive known about the scater command before i even had the game !!!

• 3 weeks later...

NO NO NO! Whats wrong with you, Draggoon? Thats just the explosion on the surface.

The DHM is a propelled cluster bomb. It carries many small nukes in its warhead. It explodes in the air above the target and drops the bombs on the surface. So, the first blast is the one in the atmosphere. Thesecond is on the surface.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...