THIS IS IT! GENERALS COMPARED TO EBFD: what you've all been waiting for.

emprworm

well, don't think that every reviewer is stupid and that you do know about gameplay. They too look at gameplay. and they rated that pretty high as well. And also my friend realy liked the game, so ok perhaps you do not like it, but that does not have to mean that the game sux, as there are so many people who think otherwise.

Reviewing a game is a very subjective process.

*I* think it utterly sucks. Other people might think differently. It's all a matter of opinion and it depends on your idea of fun.

For me one of the most important things in a game is a good story. Generals has no story whatsoever. Therefore I think it sucks. (there are other reasons too, but that's the main one)

screw generals. from what i'm hearing it sucks immensely, and on top of that my computer can't even run it. and also it'll cost me $50 to buy it. i'm not about to waste my money and my time on a game i won't even play. so i say again, screw generals, i'm buying MoO3! ;D

I like Generals... there I said it, from a technical viewpoint its really very well thought out and constructed (IMO) and yes Edric you can rotate lol. use the numpad keys ;). I love the way the GLA can upgrade units by picking up wreckage, I love the upgrades the Overlord can get, I just quite like the game. Admittedly, however, the *gameplay* is not as good as emperors but this has nothing to do with the game engine at least.

*I* loooove Generals...One of my favoirite RTS titles. But I care very little about purdy cutscenes and a SP story. It has a great Skirmish mode, so I'm happy. But like Edric said, I guess it's just a matter of opinion.

(Note: Most reviewers loved it.)

it has no storyline,its just kill this person,that person,destroy this base,like terrorists can only be killed by brute force lol.reviewers like gamerPC.com or whatever were paid to give such reviews,every game hAS reviewers bribed to give 4->5 stars for it