the 1 million dollar question of the day is C&C generals worth it?

Omniviper

my opinion so far seems like it is a let down. i'll play it again tonight.

i suck at it so maybe thats why it isn't as much fun as i thought,

HOWEVER

when i sucked at EMP, i still loved it.

by the end of the weekend ill know if i'm gonna like this game or not.

Well I just got it and have played about 2 hours with it.The game seems very very slow.The men are alot smaller then i thought they would be.Theres plenty lag in the lobby to.Not what I thought it would be,but I cant really judge this game with only 2 hours game play :)

Emperor graphics are heaps better, in game play

lol this is a joke, i got the game and yet i cant login or create an account, when i enter my details it either says pass is incorrect or theres no server

ea is a joke i swear i mean ud atleast think id be able to login to the bloody server

if you cant login in, its because if you have a games spy account, with a pw, it needs to be same as your generals one. I like the game, it isnt like ra2, the graphics are sweet, on my pc any ways, their is alot of deapth in the sides, and alot of tatics to be found.

Go to the generals forums, there is more info there on how to solve your connection probs, and make sure your fire wall is off.

And elite empty your mailbox mofo :)

^ What they said.

The game is a major letdown... the multiplayer doesn't work properly, and the singleplayer utterly sucks, especially the campaigns, since the "story" is virtually non-existant... all you do is blow stuff up for no apparent reason. :-

well every1 always says new games suck ass its because they require time for u to get used to them and enjoy them, as for the missions i never buy a game for the single player, computer poses no competition, however online gaming is where its @ altho this game seems to be a better version of ra2 i think it cld maybe have a possible chance at being good, but this is all of course stupid seen as u cant even log onto european server because it hasnt even been setup yet

a joke really.....

well every1 always says new games suck ass its because they require time for u to get used to them and enjoy them, as for the missions i never buy a game for the single player, computer poses no competition, however online gaming is where its @ altho this game seems to be a better version of ra2 i think it cld maybe have a possible chance at being good, but this is all of course stupid seen as u cant even log onto european server because it hasnt even been setup yet

a joke really.....

That's not true, i liked emperor right away :)