Why do I get stuck in Ordos stage of E:BFD?

CoolZero

Hi there.

I am busy playing the Ordos stage in Emperor where I had to defend the Executrix against the Tleilaxu.  I have killed all the Tleilaxu, destroyed their buildings, activated the perimeter defenses (secondary objective), and now lie in wait for the Walkers to come in on their way to the Great Hall.

However, a couple of Walkers explode on the map's edge, then one would make it through.  I post Dust Scouts nearby, and then I send one to engage the Walker which then explodes.  Then a couple Walkers explode off the edge of the map, then one makes it through and the cycle starts again.

What am I doing wrong?  Did I miss any objective somewhere along the line?  If someone else also experienced this problem, please help!  I would really appreciate it!

Thanks a lot.

PS:  I include the saved game of this happening - maybe someone can have a look at it and see if the problem also occur with them?

All you have to do in that level is destroy all traces of the Tlielaxu. Everyone.

You may have to wait for the countdown to stop, I'm not sure.

I will check your save tomorrow, when my Downloads clear up.

Until then, hang on.

a tip: do NOT wait untill the time has passed, kill the tleilaxu first or ellse the same thing wwil happen.

if you want some tips: use sardaukar or fremen, they'r ehandy for wiping out the tleilaxu.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...

I made a topic about the exact same issue! Did you fix the problem? None of the advices which is given here is relevant. Ive COMPLETELY eradicated everything on the map and the same thing just happens over and over again. Explosions at the bottom screen. This bug makes it impossible to progress.

• 4 weeks later...