The Fall of Mentis and Ceres

TMA_1

Thats right, its new and improved! lol seriously though I have worked with vanguard and thanks to his help, I have been able to recreate this game. The rules should be clear and only join if you are serious. This is a different game than others on fanfic because it requires good political sense. Hope to see you play the game. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the year 4539 C.E. House Mentis of the planet Gnosis began issuing official declarations of war against the Imperial House Ceres. House Ceres began to lose favor within the Parliament of the Commonwealth because of the debt that grew during its reign. In this, they began losing many of their holdings on the many planets they owned. Emperor M

lol ahh. reminds me of simpsons. "Come on people! these books arent going to appreciate themselves!" hehe. Well Let us wait a few moments longer. I want this up and running. I guess some people just dont know what a GOOD game is anymore. ;) lol