Who Is The Best Players?

TrsMaster

these allways pop up and u can't answer them people are better at differant maps/house's/settings/subs or v other players

ie brennq is currently the best QM player prob is a fair comment

biblo = best ever player = is not

biblo = best ever player on his sets he used = is

oh lookie here, its the 198th topic about whos the best player..

Try to read some other threads about this topic, shouldnt be too hard to find, they are quite recent..

Anyway in my opinion Harkdawg is currently the best player.

followed by Brennq, Elite47 and Acelethal.

Na...

I think that the best player is not at this time only one person. these days alot of very good players are around and so it is really difficult to choose the best. But most of the so called excellent players use always their sets and cannot play with different once (a few persons are named before). For me a excellent player is somebody who can solve different set.

I'm The Best!! u are only children!! just playing every month 30/bc games,,...lol.. even what games u play if online cost money!!lol...i thing (0)

i used to play 350 -500 games of dune2000 a month for about 14 months where i payed per-minute for my internet connection that was about 5-6 years ago.. ;D

look i think that there is no best player! 8) 8)

i dont want to put names but as i know i played againt someone that kick my ass and lose to someone that i kick his ass. ::)

so..... there is no best player.

i can tell you that the best player is someone who take some scout to the base of the enemy and attack as he need, when you know what the enemy gonna use you can build all the defend to his attack!

:-* :'( ;D ;D ::) ::) 8) 8) :O

i think the best players i have played have been cerb and dawg but then i havent really plyed earedil, elite or ace ppl many rate as their no1s

considering me and max came from ts and got rank 1 2 and 3 on qm ladder in a couple of months i think emperor is a game that can be learned pretty quick if uve got good knowledge of rushing on diff games a good idea of strats needed in c n c gaming

however emperor is diff to any other game, the rushing is unreal, talk about on the ground warfare, yaaay