What do you look like?

VigilVirus

Well, i'm 1,87 equals 6 foot and 3 inches tall. I weigh 70 kg's, have blue eyes... my hair is about 3 to 4 inches long :P and well, rather lean. My waist is 32 if that says anything to you :- .My mother says i'm skinny, but i think it's not too bad. I'll post a pic once i get one with our video camera.

Btw ixianmace, do you do any martial arts? you look like someone who does :P

i think i'll do Tae Kwon Do, or Karate or Hapkido.

karate??? thoses are for PANSIES!!! do Kendo in stead you thwack people with bamboo sticks ;D

I'm 5'10", and am skeletally thin (despite eating about twice as much as some people I know who are rather chubby). I wear a large black coat. I have brown hair, and blue-green-grey eyes (I can't tell).

Kendo? Pah!

I have a sabre. A little battered, on account of regualar use, but still working.

And I do indeed look unnerving - "he looks really evil, but he's actually really nice" - is what someone I'd helped said when they thought I was out of earshot. Which made me laugh.

yea me to

hey nothing wrong with kendo its japanese fencing, I found 2 really awesome thai swords 2 african daggers bout 2 african swords a katar and an australian bayonet in my dads room he said I could play around with one of hte thai swords so now im armed ;)

I am 1.87 metres(6'1") tall and weigh about 58 kilo and have dark brown, short hair, a pretty slim shape and wear glasses.

There is usually a big grin on my mouth because I am always happy.(unless someone near me is being an ass)

I am 6'1" tall and weigh about 58 kilo and have dark brown, short hair, a pretty slim shape and wear glasses.

There is usually a big grin on my mouth because I am always happy.(unless someone near me is being an ass)

Heard that crazy? you'd better go away before he really gets mad ::)

Anyway, i'm surpriced about the looks of all you people, for example, i thought ixianmace was a bit heavy, very tall and constantly wore t-shirts :O

I am 1.87 metres(6'1") tall and weigh about 58 kilo and have dark brown, short hair, a pretty slim shape and wear glasses.

ok now i'm confused. i'm 1.87 metres and i said 6'3" instead of 6'1". So i must be wrong.

A foot is 30 cm (0.3 metres right?) and an inch is 2.5 centimeters? (well, that's what i thought)

and scytale. I did not say I was going to do karate, i'm still thinking. Its probably gonna be tae Kwon Do, but if possible i'd choose Hapkido

Kendo looks cool, but that's sword fighting. I want to learn some hand to hand combat techniques. (kicking, swinging, punching) and if i wanted to learn some sword techniques, i'd do regular swordfighting (Europian style :D )

ok, i can't wait to start. I might even do another martial arts later on if it's fun. Perhaps sword fighting as well.

btw, Jiu jitsu is the samurai hand to hand combat version :)

i mainly choose hapkido or tae kwon do cuz they have so many influences from the other martial arts, and thus becoming a balanced fighter

Well, i'm 1,87 equals 6 foot and 3 inches tall. I weigh 70 kg's, have blue eyes... my hair is about 3 to 4 inches long :P and well, rather lean. My waist is 32 if that says anything to you :- .My mother says i'm skinny, but i think it's not too bad. I'll post a pic once i get one with our video camera.

Btw ixianmace, do you do any martial arts? you look like someone who does :P

i think i'll do Tae Kwon Do, or Karate or Hapkido.

I do Tae Kwon Do. Been in it for many years and its great. Martial Arts is a great life. Most people enjoy it. Its a good workout.