What do you look like?

VigilVirus

I have a nose, mouth, two eyes, two ears and some hair on my head. I use my nose to smell things, my eyes to see with and my ear to hear with. I stuff food into my mouth the food is the thing that help my body function, the hair is kind of useless but it's nice when the weaher is cold.

I think that shows a pretty good picture of me.

I'm 5 foot 5, long hair.. all sorts of colours at the minute, mostly black. I have blue eyes and I'm kinda chunky. (Though I have gone down almost 2 whole clothes sizes since christmas, so not so chunky after all)

I'm getting my hair cut soon though.. like Kelly Osbournes hopefully. And colured pink too! Whee!

I like your beard Mr J, beards are good.

Well, i'm 1,87 equals 6 foot and 3 inches tall. I weigh 70 kg's, have blue eyes... my hair is about 3 to 4 inches long :P and well, rather lean. My waist is 32 if that says anything to you :- .My mother says i'm skinny, but i think it's not too bad. I'll post a pic once i get one with our video camera.

Btw ixianmace, do you do any martial arts? you look like someone who does :P

i think i'll do Tae Kwon Do, or Karate or Hapkido.

Erm... I'm 15, 6 foot 3 inches... 11.5 stone (I don't know about pounds, can never be bothered with them). I'm growing my hair longer at the moment and I wear glasses.

That's enough I think... You know, this topic is almost scary...

Why is it scary? ???

Not scary as in terrifying, more scary as in unnerving. I don't know about the rest of you but I have tended to build up an image of what most of you look like from what you say, and sometimes your avatars. It's not somethng I do on purpose, it just happens. And then someone posts a picture of themselves and I find that I was completely wrong. Like I said, unnerving, not terrifying.

*Looks up from under boot* Squeeeaaakkk-akkk-akkk Bzzzzzzzzzzz........ "Ordos unit, fully repaired. Have a nice day."

Actually I can just see you smirking like that Vigil. It fits with what you say. (This, coming from the person who- no... I won't say it, he'd kill me...)