What do you look like?

VigilVirus

It wasn't that easy, I mean I filled out a piece of paperwork...the guy called in the background check.

and about 15 minutes later I walked with A Ar-15 Assault rifle with front and rear iron site, 90 round drum magazine, two 30 round mags, and 500 rounds.

I mean, were not savages.

Okay, I've finally got the picture I've wanted to put up for a while.  It was taken by a friend of mine, a semi-professional photographer.

PRIME.jpg

Lots of negative space, but it seems to have more of a purpose in the photo than I do, so I'm not cropping it out.

And yes, I'm wearing a Decepticons T-Shirt.  The photographer put it in her portfolio with the name "Prime", despite it being the wrong allegiance.

about 800, about a hundred dollar military discount. 500 rounds of ammo, two thirty round magazines, iron sights, one 90 round drum magazine, and cleaning kit for a total just over a grand.

http://www.dpmsinc.com/store/products/?prod=1056

Well in the great state of Indiana, you can have the licence to carry a handgun at 18, but can't legally buy one or possess one till your 21. Sort of a marijauna stamp sort of law, but more of a long rifle guy anyway.

Just need to get me a pre ban AK and I'll be set for awhile.

I mean you can go hunting with an AR-15 I'm sure, but I'm just going to use it to practice marksmanship for the Army, as that the m4, and the m16a2 are simmiler. Since I would like to make E-5 Buck Sarg in the next couple years.

It's sneerish. I like it.

Could be interpreted as either disapproving or vaguely disgusted by us sick freaks.

Or just neutral. I might be reading too much into it.

I do feel awkward looking at the picture though. Like Vanguard's watching me too and he doesn't approve.

Edit: He can't really be called Vanguard the Faceless now though.

KGA, people rarely smile in photoshoots.  Not on camera, anyway.  I have fun doing it, though.  besides, I look far more bad-ass this way.

Dante, I am disgusted by you sick freaks, I am watching you, and I don't approve.

And until I muster up the... "not-being-too-lazy" to get my avatar added again, the title shall remain.

here's me with my new toy.

[picture]

Do you mean the gun, or the bionic right eye? :D

about 800, about a hundred dollar military discount. 500 rounds of ammo, two thirty round magazines, iron sights, one 90 round drum magazine, and cleaning kit for a total just over a grand.

So in the United States they sell those things... for self-defence? It looks more like something you'd need for self-defence in Somalia.

And Vanguard, I'm sorry, but you don't look geeky enough for this forum. I'm going to have to ban you now. :P