What do you look like?

VigilVirus

• 2 weeks later...

Whats that the fifth picture of you? Its what do you look like not how much do you love yourself ;)

Right! I commend you for loving yourself that much. Self-respect is the most important thing above all else, but I'd have a hard time arguing that if I woke up and saw that in the mirror every morning! ;D Yeeeeehoooow!

• 5 weeks later...

As of April 17th, 2006, I have been a registered member of this forum for over 6 years. Last year I posted a picture of my hypnotic eye. :) This year I will do the unthinkable - actually post a full picture of myself!

[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]

Edric isn't as gaunt as I expected. And Romanian weather looks kinder than I thought. That picture is just a whole bunch of broken stereotypes. Sadness.

On the other hand, good that the picture is posted now, before middle age sets in. 6 years? Wow. Don't stay up too late now.

Wow it's the edric. You are more...sqaure headed then I pictured Though I guess it fits.

Well I decided to do the unthinkable to, post the first pictures of me not drinking anything alcohalic. Well were studying Vietnam in history class and my dad just happens to be a vietnam vet, and I happen to have his flack jacket. Well I got a ride to school on monday with it, and our Vietnam unit is almost over. So I took it home today, the flackjacket itself weighs about 10-15 pounds and I was carying about 25 pounds in books(busy busy) for about 9 blocks. Vietnam had to suck, because those 9 blocks suckedd.

and whats a Vietnam era flackjacket with out some era sunglassses?

flack29os.jpg

purr

As of April 17th, 2006, I have been a registered member of this forum for over 6 years. Last year I posted a picture of my hypnotic eye. :) This year I will do the unthinkable - actually post a full picture of myself!

A true intellectual! :)