What do you look like?

VigilVirus

We aint gonna tell you who is who.....yet.  Anyway, we all went to the same school and this was our graduation meal.  Dusty introduced this site to Dragoon knight, who introduced it to me.  They both love Dune, I have only ever played Dune 2 and Dune 2000.

But keep guessing.  And tell us why you think that we are who you think we are.  We are interested....

Oh God, I look terrible in that photo!  It was taken by our slightly drunk ex-philosophy teacher, without much forewarning of exactly WHEN she was going to press the button.  Keep the guesses coming!  Which one am I?  Left, right or centre?  Why do you think it's me?  And don't just say it's "because I'm the one left over"... I could easily be any one of them.

Remember, we are all cunning, sneaky and devious... your guesses could be way off... it could all be part of our master ploy!  Bwah ha ha haaa...

Dust Scout:

"Anyway, the (hopefully) attached picture shows myself, Dragoon Knight, and EWS."

I think it is Dustscout on the right, because I think I saw a picture of him in the past, EWS on the left, because he looks like a guy who works in a Pub, the Dragoon in the middle, process of elimination. :D

I never said that I was one of the two on the left and right.  I was merely defending them.  I don't like my friends being made fun of any more than I do me.  But apology accepted, Tutuco: I don't think it will be a problem if it was meant in a good way.  I'm sure Dustie and EWS will agree, too. :)