The Fall of House Mentis

TMA_1

okay cool cool. These will continually be going and people can sign up again after each day. You must think like your house or your emperor. You have to think like a people who are oppressed and want some sort of compramise. The emperor's group just wants another way out of war, but their side will follow through if neccissary. The talks will be started by me once everything goes well. I will be the arbiter of the talks. The emperor's nobles will speak first in accordence to the emperor. House Mentis will then speak after the Emperor's nobles have finished. There will be retorts and both groups have to come to a conclusion, or the emperor will destroy mentis. As I said. You have to really get into this and take it seriously. You have to want to make a peaceful resolution but not at the cost of billions in profit for both groups. You have to find a beneficial way of solving the problem of land seizure and high tax. Be creative, think of alternate ways of paying mentis off, or just do it by the book. House Mentis, you want to survive and save your people. One day would never be enough to relocate all of your people. You are a house that has lasted thousands of years. Would you risk that all? you can be daring but remember the emperor's side, though gracious in giving talks on a compramise, are still going to do what is in their best intrest.

lol no not for that reason. I will do it so as to not create any bias. I remember trying to be picked for basket ball during recess in elementary school. I was always picked last. :( I did suck at basketball though.lol ;) so anyways yes I will choose and then the rest is game.

aeons ago, even before the jihad, there was a feud between House Mentis and the emperial homeworld called Ceres. An event that would unleash a rare event, The use of atomics. The forces of the empire confiscated owned land holdings and raised your tax on imports and exports by 50 percent. Can you succeed in bringing together the two factions? You must use your wit and skill in order to come come up with a compremise for the Emperor. If you cannot complete this difficult task, then your homeworld of Mentis will be destroyed. Follow your crest and code of arms. Be true to yourself and try to prove your worth to the Emperor.

So this is how it goes. I will select five people to be delegates of Ceres and another five to be delegates of House Mentis. Your goal is to somehow make a pact with eachother and make a reasonable contract within a day after the game started.

I need ten people who would like to play this game. I just want to see it unfold. I thought it was kinda different than some other games here. hope that ten will show up. :)

the crest looks like a chicken egg covered with weeds and has a :) looking face on it

well I think it is starting now. I am going to assign teams. your in also dune newt. I will message all of you.

these are the groups:

Lord_Johnsonius

Inoculator9

Earthnuker

are the Imperial nobles

Du'newt

Scytale

ExAtreides

I forgot to say pacific standard time.lol I think that what you guys should first do is what inoc said. Make some sort of declaration to the opponent, then discuss it. It would also be wise to chat with those people. Either on ICQ,IRC or whatever you use. Even IM your partners if you want.