How is EBFD going ?

Stoned Hyena

Hmm I see BC is living up again, more competition and better games. Sometimes its quiet, sometimes there r loads of games to choose from. And I have seen some of the oldbies returning, like Harkdawg and Tariqk. XFORCE as a clan is back in the running again, after beeing away for months. On the other hand, I have seen a clan die that was here from the moment I started playing online. I have seen many clans come and go, and most of the dominating clans that were around in the old days have seized to exist, more or less. For example Endo, though Elite and Ace are still around. But the inevitable will come, I think we will lose quite alot of players as soon as Generals comes out.. :-

i dont know but how is EBFD going? i got it a month after it came out ;D and played for about a year (thats pretty long for me) and then i just stopped and got war3 been playing that they're making the FROZEN THRONE exp. pack for it already! If neone wants to know my nick is :dem0n.hunter.

if ur good ill arranged team with u

For example Endo, though Elite and Ace are still around. But the inevitable will come,

Don't forget the best clan ever: Hobbtz, they ruled for month aftes month..

Hobbtz was a good clan but acused of cheating a lot.

and they did play on noob settings acording to the elite players.

I was in SOS,then Sow,after i found out they were cheating d3m0ng3r invited me to nachos... then i left...

For example Endo, though Elite and Ace are still around. But the inevitable will come,

Don't forget the best clan ever: Hobbtz, they ruled for month aftes month..

ohhh will u shut up with ur hobbtz, cheating noobs playing on their own setts only, yeah they rule, really...

Hobbtz was a good clan but acused of cheating a lot.

and they did play on noob settings acording to the elite players.

I was in SOS,then Sow,after i found out they were cheating d3m0ng3r invited me to nachos... then i left...

SOW didn't cheat. I was also in it... and LOL i was acused in cheating like other many members of SOW.

u had like a bazillion people in that clan not to mention when it first started it was flooded with noobs that u guys just let in. there were DEFINETLY members of SOW that cheated(not accusing you leo) and i know this from personal experience. Maybe u think noone cheated from that clan, but u had so many members that it would be impossible to keep tabs on all of them.