CoD Canadian Airdate

Mahdi

All right all you canucks, time to claim the TV.

Space: The Imagination Station will be airing Children of Dune in three parts on Sunday April 13 at 9 pm EST, Sunday April 20th at 9 pm EST, and Sunday April 27 at 9 pm EST.

That means we've got to wait a month after our friends south of the border get to see it, and we have to wait a week between episodes. Ouch:(

Thanks to Mark Askwith for the news.

>:( >:(

thats it im moving to the U.S. for a week and watching

it down there. no wonder their so powerful, they get to watch CoD first. ;)

I will have to go somewhere to see it, because after a month everyone will be talking about it and i will go crazy!

Jesus, you got here fast Andrew! I haven't even got it up on the main page yet.

Edit: I've just been reviewing those times. Be happy you get to see it at all Andrew. I only get Space here at university. I'm probably going to be home by the 27, which means I don't even get to see it!

Jesus, you got here fast Andrew! I haven't even got it up on the main page yet.

well I seen someone viewing fed2k news on who's online and for some reason I ended up here, oh wait I think it was on the 10 most recent posts. :P I want my CoD. yes I am fast when I have not much to do and am scouring over FED2K.

All right all you canucks, time to claim the TV.

Space: The Imagination Station will be airing Children of Dune in three parts on Sunday April 13 at 9 pm EST, Sunday April 20th at 9 pm EST, and Sunday April 27 at 9 pm EST.

That means we've got to wait a month after our friends south of the border get to see it, and we have to wait a week between episodes. Ouch:(

Thanks to Mark Askwith for the news.

</lurk>

I would settle for a month wait :D

I think I saw FH's Dune over a year after its original screening :O

<lurk>

A month isn't that bad. It's the week inbetween that kills:)

Heh, were lucky they're airing at all I guess, after the success of Canadian stations in getting the last few major sci-fi miniseries.