Any of the really oldies still post here?

yea im one of the real oldies......although i just joined this site i few days ago. Well i was in 3rd way bak when the game was released i use to play with munger, hellsrift, and bretek all the time.....i know u were in the clan with a name like sabukar(i think) but i dont remember if i ever really met u.....im gonna be coming bak to emperor soon if you still play.

well i consier myself an oldbie. i've been around more than like 3/4 of the people who still play. August of i think 2001 over here. didn't get it on the release day but it was still pretty early. i wonder if anyone here remembers the clan DIE...that was my first real clan. the Draconis Imperial Elite. *sigh* i miss the good ol days. i could host a game and literally like at least 2 people'd join immediately. and there were hella more games up too. *sigh* and there were actually people in the chat room thing. god i miss the good ol days. i used to have one helluva kickass atreides rush on knife fight. me and an OLD!! buddy of mine named xjumper13 used to do a ordos/atreides combo that'd kick the shit outta almost anyone. i almost actually stopped playing back then because i lost interest. i'd literally kill anyone. but then back then i was only playin newbies because only newbies would play with me. i wasn't too well known til i joined FEW. well, enough of my life story. i'm sure noone actually cares. heh

That's cool, I remember Mungers, Bretek and Hellsrift too! I din't really keep in touch with them though. The only reason Im not sure why Dplaz's name stuck out, prob because he was always in trouble with Dev.

You an really consider yourself an oldie if you remember the "Ahh!!! I've discovered a murder plot" thread, It was like the biggest spam thread ever on the boards... ...ah the good ol' days :'(

Actually my name was just [=3rd=]Sardaukar back then.

~Sar