i think its safe to say that this entire board

emprworm

Just becuase we don't have debates in here doesn't mean it's death. There arn't many people posting in here, and as I looked thought my server logs from a week ago . . there where a lot of downloads of the game .. . won't even dare to call it close to death.

well, not realy. I mean with nav's departure sure he got a little annoying :P but to say that he is filling that big asses spot is not realy right. no one, I say NO ONE can be as annoying as Navaros.

I can drink his blood still >:(

Nav was a person who was decently smart. He just didnt know when to temper his barbed words.

Empr is a person who is decently smart. He does know

when to temper his barbed words.

I see one who can attack and evade much more annoying than one that will falter from too many attacks. Empr attacks and slumps back into the corner to fight another day. That is truly annoying.lol

• 1 month later...

I am yet to beat this game, after i beat Dune 2000 once on hard im gonna give it a try, and if i struggle im gonna ask for some help here. So dont remove it! plz :O

i agree that useless boards should be deleted. they just clutter up the main index with extra text that takes longer to navigate through

also, the Dune Generations and FH's Dune boards should be deleted, along with this one. this site would be better without those boards

edit: it looks like Gob did delete Dune Generations. GJ. now this board and FH's Dune need to go

esp. since FH's Dune is ABOVE Emp on the list - how ludicrous is that...???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...