Site Updates

Gobalopper

hehe, I was just going to make this thread.Well, the report to moderator is a bit scary.The layout is still a bit odd.And, as you said, there are heaps of features missing.ButGood that MSN is included.The new IM screen is odd, having them all open at once.Cool though.Will there be new smilies?<edit>also, the text seems a bit small. And my browser keeps making a white backgound.

From all the 204234235 languages on earth, you have chosen 4, with Dutch!!! :):) (;) NaMpIgAi)You add the members and who's online function again?The previous smileys were nicer!It has forgotten what I read... :)And you made your name in 'b' ? tssskBut it will be better, we believe in you. And it looks nice too!He? why does it kicks you straightly to the forum when you posted? hmm it's better now :)and what do you mean with rank? NIAB or naib ;D ;Dhmmm, you can make that font in your avatar smaller

Yeah, alot of fonts can be smaller, and the message system will be upgraded? And can you add the old online images? I like them more :)Don't see it so negative Gob, I'm only want to help :) :POh, ye, how does that report to moderator work? exactly?

Settle down DukeLeto, as I said not everything is finished and stop making a big deal out of your user ranking its because of stuff like that I almost removed them in the past.

Babylon send me a screenshot, the html is all in stylesheets so I'm guessing Opera doesn't like that...

I think attachments are working now. Naib is fixed again, for some reason that reverted to an older spelling. The language packs are just something you can select, I think there are four of them right now.

As for the layout I'm still tweaking it, eventually things will be like the old board but it might take a week or so.

Yeah, you can't see from the outside wether a topic is closed or sticky or something. But I'm starting to get used to this.I ask it so many times, how does that report to moderator works? I mean what do I get, if it is in (4 x i* ,lol)strategy? :(Yeah, did you translated that Dutch yourself :P, sorry but I always use English in such situations :PYeah, about Naib, Nema shouldn't complain if he does:http://www.dune2k.com/forum/index.php?board=19;action=display;threadid=2638look at the title, hehe

Yeah, Jacob has a special 'rank' :P ;). And Nema has 2350 of them, and is still Naib (NIAB :P)

Yeah, when do you become KH :P, is it now 100,000 posts? You are making people to spammers then :P

Nothing good.

Bad points:

words too big

old smilies seemed better

I was presumed to be offline although i was active

most of the time after a while.

Ordos-Suspero's picture does not come out.

I cannot log on by entering my username and password at the main screen BELOW but must click on LOG ON first.

No sticky topics. Is there still locked topics?

Fonts are staying pretty much the same. They are based off *your* defaults now and not a preset size. If you find them to big or small change the settings in the browser.

You may need to empty your cache as some images or other leftovers might not show up right, ie I was getting a white background when I first tried. Same goes for logon problems probably but that might involve cookies.

Old smilies are coming back, and the images beside threads are fixed used the wrong one by accident. :)

Kirov image doesn't load because he has a link break after his tag...

Rating system will be the old one, just will take me a bit to add it in.

font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, serif

Thats the order for how fonts are chosen, if you don't have one it goes to the next... Was the signature font different before?

Oh and the language packs came with the board. :)

gunner so login doesn't show at all or just doesn't work?
Doesnt show at all. i must click on the login button on top.Okay! just a few minutes after this post i went to post in Renegade Issues and i was told i was not logged in and i had to log in again. what is this about!?