Site Updates

Gobalopper

The server was done all of today because of router problems at Verio hence I couldn't have changed anything. Maybe try making your font size bigger?

Ya I noticed the boxes are bigger, going to look into that, I think that has something to do with the collapse mod.

Hey Gob, I have this more often every time. When I entered a forum. Read some stuff. And REPLIED, and then I return (not the <- button!)to the FED2k index, I see still the forum light up as 'new posts' but I see my name with the latest poster..

I havn't been here the last week, but it seems a lot of posts have disapeared. Don't know which but some pages seem shorter or posts that used to be in the middle are now at the top of a page.

Is if just my imagination or has there been a massive cleanup ?

I think I know what you mean now. Gob lenghtened the posts per page. It's not 25 anymore, but 30 now. And he also did that with the forum page. But actually ONLY that should be 40-50 to make the real difference :)

But thanks for the changes now, Gob :)

I'm getting the following error when I want to look at the thread in General about overclocking (the erorr shows up on top of the thread where it says, or should say, said, as the error takes up the space "news":

"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 936

"