Site Updates

Gobalopper

what is your ETA of compleated update (seeing as WOL serves are down till tomorrow I'll have some more free time ;D) if i find any i'll let you know...

you said no keys to Dungeon but a hand shake ehhe?!

have yet to find any errors but i did notice pages loading a bit faster... anything to do with it? or did they snatch thoses ppl that upladed 250 mb for the world to have off the system yet ;D

ok i lied, i am missing one more thing... spell checker, is it coming back?!

nothing worse than slowing down my rant/flames than having to look up a word ;D and with stuff like:

i can gat money or price becose evry bady lose to me and is gat boring so way to play with losers but if there is a prices so is good to play please all practic.

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=5902

maybe we can understand a lil more ;D hello whats wrong with my babel fish, i cant understand a word your saying?!

"Ford Whats this fish doing in my ear?!"

so plz bring back spell checker (when the guy does the mod/code/program) or are you keeping it off kinda like a deteriant like the wait to buy a hand gun.... if ppl habve to look up words less likly to flame back :P ;D

I think there was someone working on a spell checker but I haven't seen much from them since then.

There is a new tag now if you want to post spoilers. You just use [ hide ] text here [ /hide ] but without the spaces and the text will be the same color as the background.

[hide]Hidden Text.[/hide]