Site Updates

Gobalopper

Well, that's no problem. The old move-message will bury themselfes in the sea of ended topics.

It's just that people know now where it gone too without clicking.

Except for board 27. Everyone knows what's board 27, hehehe, the famous board twenty-seven

You mean a better IM-system then now, or then it was before your upgraded the forums?

What? How is "Viewing their IM inbox." plural?

it's grammatically incorrect. grammatically, the correct phrase is "viewing his IM inbox" and since almost 100% of the users here are male I don't think you'll get too many complaints (other than from people who just look to stir up trouble for no reason)

anyhow I am posting for another reason:

please put back the thing that shows if your IM's have been read by the recipient or not. you said it was a mod, so please either:

1. re-install the mod

2. ask the mod maker to make one for this board

Nav, 'their' is not necessarily plural. It can be used for singular if the gender is unknown. (This may not be true where you live, but it certainly is here)

Maybe in slang. But in terms of correct English, it certainly can not.

No offence Nav, but you are correcting someone from the United Kingdom, more commonly known as England, with the American form of English and not necessarily the English form of English. We Americans sort of mutilated some stuff in the language.

I have a suggestion. The ability to lock your own threads is kinda getting to be a mess. It seems pointless. Sorry for being so blunt but it isnt a good power. just makes more of a jumble for everybody.

Nav, why do you want 'his'. You can take it like it was on the old board. Everywhere stood his/her. You can say that 100% is male, so it don't matter. But:

1. There are female users

2. That isn't very welcoming for new female users.

And you're doing like Gobalopper tries to tease and annoy you. But for installing this new forum software he must have had good reason. It is probably alot better to control. And it is more capabilities.

I see what you mean, TMA_1. But it was also test, for what I know. I think Gobalopper was trying it out, what people would do with it

please destroy the power of locking your own threads. people take it way out of hand. I am nto saying this to be an ass. its just so true. I am sorry if this is annoying it just seems to be getting really out of control.

LOL, TMA, you've locked a couple of your own threads, I think... :D True, it COULD get out of hand, but lets not do anything until we see, hmm?Oh, and congrats for your promotion to Global Mod, Timenn. That leaves the position ope in Emporer:BFD's main board, doesn't it Gob? *wink, wink* ;)

DukeLeto: No, me first! *shoves Terror out of the way*Terror: Get out of my way, you bastard! *slugs DukeLeto*DukeLeto: Die, you little son of a... *drowned out by roar*Gobalopper: Shut up, both of you! Back on topic, maggots!