Site Updates

Gobalopper

It's going to be a controversial issue; are any of the following possible:

- An option in the profile to select whether you return to the thread, or to view the thread again.

- Two 'Post' buttons - Post-and-view-message, and Post-and-return-to-forum.

Another thing, when a thread is moved, you see the comment and the link. But in the link you can't see where the thread has been moved to, unless you follow that link. Or if you really learn all board id's. Can't it be like it was first, that the link had a name

The login bug might be fixed soon as I am trying out some new code for setting them.

This may cause you to become logged out but just log back in. You may have to delete the old cookies but I don't know for sure yet.

Im not sure, but, I think the 60second limit between posts has gone bye bye, is this correct? Will you be reinstalling this feature?

Perhaps, you could re-order the attachments types so similar things are toghether

Allowed file types: txt,jpg,gif,pdf,png,zip,tga

maybe

Allowed file types: txt,pdf,jpg,gif,tga,png,zip

docs, pics, and containers togetherlike

maybe

Im not sure, but, I think the 60second limit between posts has gone bye bye, is this correct? Will you be reinstalling this feature?

Perhaps, you could re-order the attachments types so similar things are toghether

Allowed file types: txt,jpg,gif,pdf,png,zip,tga

maybe

Allowed file types: txt,pdf,jpg,gif,tga,png,zip

docs, pics, and containers togetherlike

maybe

I think now it's 30

was checking who's online when i got this error

Parse error: parse error in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/Sources/Who.php on line 217

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: who() in /home/fed2k/public_html/forum/index.php on line 307