Site Updates

Gobalopper

If you scroll down on that page there should be some on/off buttons for sending emails or sending website notifications for different categories. I believe the ones with locks before the text are related to moderation. The one you're looking for is, " New content is posted that requires approval."

• 4 months later...

I'm not able to figure out how to hide the newly added panel on the right side when I'm browsing a topic discussion. I mean the panel with some topic statistics, popular posts etc. The problem is that it cuts about quarter width of the screen, and all posts in discussion (including images) are shrinked and this is really annoying as I see less on screen and need to scroll more. In customization I found only option to flip it from right to left side. Is there anything that can be done to fix this, please? (hide or collapse option would be really handy)

My screen resolution is 1366*768 pixels. I notice that when I resize my browser window to smaller size (as you say below 979 pixels), the forum goes into "mobile"-like mode, not only the right-side panel disappears. This is definitely not an option for me, as I do not gain any benefit from this.

Also I wanted to note that I do not want to get rid of the right-side panel on the home page (the panel showing the latest posts in forum) as this is useful and important for me. The panel on discussion screen does not seem to be completely useless too, but it's seriously missing very important option to hide it and show discussion on full width, like it was before.