Site Updates

Gobalopper

Posting in full mode and editing seem to work fine for now (albeit the pages load a bit slow), but I just found out that I can't attach files to posts: it returns a message saying

Error No file was selected for upload

even though I try to attach a seemingly valid file type (zip). Same happens with a png file too (did that for testing purposes right now).

Could you please rebuild the search indexes? At this moment, it seems you can only search for content made after the upgrade, which is horribly annoying. Especially since you can't even request a user's posts and topics list without getting this limitation.

Editing existing posts and replying with quote works strangely for me, as in these cases I only seem to be able to type anything at the beginning of the post, before the quote or the text that is being edited. Same applies to pasting copied text. This is very annoying, to say the least.

Nyerguds, search indexes should all be fixed now, give it a try and let me know if you notice anything missing. I've tried a few searches and viewed a few user's content and it looked to be working.

MrFibble, can you explain again but with screenshtos? Not sure I totally understand, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason, whenever I try to paste text at the end of any line that's not the last one, it ends up at the start of the entire post.

I've had a similar problem and I suspect it has something to do with Opera (I use it too). Have you tried the "Toggle editing mode" option in the text editor?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those of you who liked the older forum skin they've released an update to work with this version of the forum software. If you wanted to use it you can click the "Change Theme" link at the bottom of the page. The skin is called "FED2k".

If you run into any problems switching just let me know.