Site Updates

Gobalopper

• 2 months later...

Actually, I just logged in to say that I have been unable to log into the main page for about a week or so. Makes it hard to look up things without the entry page. But I can access other stuff (forums, images, etc.) just not the actual dynamic pages.

And if it makes you feel any better Gob, Dune2k is the #1 (and about only) source for Dune game info on the net. So without this site, info on my favorite games goes dark.

Yes, I am still around, and I still poke in from time to time.

Well I know they have been having some issues according to their status page. The main page does load for me but it takes a really long time. I just got back after being away for two weeks so I will look into it now.

Ok, found the problem. The counter sqlite DB was marked as locked so it was causing some issues. Should be fixed now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I get this strange error:

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.

Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.

And certain parts of the forum simply don't display text and only weird buttons with not text (like when I change profile settings).

I use firefox 2.0.0.11 which should work fine.

Thanks for the screenshot. That looks very wierd. I'd try clearing cache and cookies.

the forum works normal during posting and when not logged in, but when I'm at the main forum page and logged in it does that strange thing in the screenshot, also when I want to change my profile settings, it's very annoying.

and I tested just with cleaning my cache but the problem stays.

• 1 month later...