Site Updates

Gobalopper

Well for a number of reasons your password salt could have changed which would make your cookie invalid. If for example you haven't logged in since we did the upgrade then you logged in somewhere else it would do that.

Andrew's password is salt?

I still seem to have the problems of getting a session verification error if I want to use the "mark as read" option. I know it's a little late, but I've been away a couple of days, and didn't get around to messing with my cookies.

But now I've tried all sorts of things, logging out, in, deleting dune2k.com cookies. But no positive result.

I say we celebrate 2000 members, then delete the inactive ones so we can celebrate 2000 members again in 2 months ;)

I don't think I want to know the activity of members. Unless it is better than last reported.

Noticed in the memberlist, that the bottom pages where you click what page to go to, the numbers are white. They are not orange like the top numbers.

Have something to do with <td class="titlebg" at the bottom and not at the top?

.titlebg, tr.titlebg td, .titlebg a:link, .titlebg a:visited
{
font-weight: bold;
font-style: normal;
color: #EEE;
background-color: #333;
}

• 2 weeks later...

If we're gonna ride this train we might as well crash it...

This post...

I say we celebrate 2000 members, then delete the inactive ones so we can celebrate 2000 members again in 2 months ;)

I don't think I want to know the activity of members. Unless it is better than last reported.

Noticed in the memberlist, that the bottom pages where you click what page to go to, the numbers are white. They are not orange like the top numbers.

Have something to do with <td class="titlebg" at the bottom and not at the top?

...is #3333 in the Site Updates thread!

Ok I've updated the forum, there might be some bugs as this was a fairly major upgrade. Let me know if you found anything odd.

The only thing that may not work correctly initially is the "read" status of threads. The upgrade changed the way that is done so it may not remember correctly what the last post you had read was.