Site Updates

Gobalopper

There were only two people using the other theme so you two would have been the only ones to notice the problem.

Andrew it should still work, I haven't changed anything since the last donation. btw, I'm going to use the money you send to sue you. ;)

Was logged out every time I clicked a link (even ones to go to different parts of the board) until recently. Wasn't sure if it was me or the site, but it's all cleared up now anyway. Just curious to see if anyone else had the same problem.

Using Firefox, when viewing thread

http://dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=17795

I click view results and it does not show the results, yet

http://dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=17795.0;viewResults

shows up in adress bar. It works in IE. Is it a forum compatability problem with Firefox? Or just my firefox?

EDIT -

Also, time for a new poll? As I don't think there is going to be a david lynch special edition, unless my memory is wrong.

Use Tabbroswer Extensions. It includes that and loads more features, although recently someone told me it was a big slowdown for the browser, I must say I havent noticed... :-

I don't see the option to reload a page every so often.

Any plugin is a slowdown for Firefox, just depends how bad you want it and whether you can tell it is 1 second slower than before.

Make sure its Tab Extension and not Tab Preferences...

Tab menu > Tab Features > Auto Reload

Man this extension does everything...well, it does a lot...

Shall we continue this chat in the FF thread ? REply there if you cannot find that option...