Site Updates

Gobalopper

That's the one Khan. :)

In the Poll archive, the top one seems to be missing options

Which series of Dune novels is your favourite?

75% - (56 Votes) - Classic Dune novels

12% - (9 Votes) -

9% - (7 Votes) -

1% - (1 Votes) -

1% - (1 Votes) -

Total Votes: 74

http://dune2k.com/?page=news-poll

On the main page, the Emperor Ladder text is clickable, yet it is the same color as non clickable text (white) I'm guessing this is because it is a header, although I doubt most people would think to click on it unless they noticed the mouse change.

Maybe a link at the top with "Message Board    News Archive    Poll Archive    Downloads    Ladder" instead?

Also

http://dune2k.com/ladder/?show=all&date=2005-6

doesn't look like emperor is dead with that many games played in the last 17 days. Or is there an error with that? because the "FED2k Ladder Standings" on main ladder page only shows 8 games have been played.

EDIT - http://www.game-heaven.com/forum/ is the url, the old url points to a under construction webpage.

The url needs to be updated on the main fed2k page bottom left with the image.

Landsraad group is no longer around. Mainly due to lack of activity...

Editing Team is also gone but that is going to be retooled into something different.

If anyone notices they are missing permissions they used to have just let me know.

Seems that the problem I was having is fixed now.

By editing team, did you mean the title, or the board? As I am wondering where the site(?) board is (forget what it was called, I know it was the same as the editing board as well).

EDIT - Seems I still can not view the membermap

Ya there were some changes with the permissions that I missed. It doesn't inherit like it used to so specialized groups were not getting all the permissions they should have.

There will be messages sent out to the forum staff members sometime tonight about the changes.

Wow, noticed the changes to the IM page and I must say I like the

Preferences

Manage Labels

Prune Messages

Capacity

49 messages, 98% full.

Although what are the labels? Are they kinda like folders to put messages in?

Also the date column needs to be sized bigger, as it is scrunched together a bit too much and the time is on the second line, thus taking up too much room.

And in the PM below near bottom some are overlapping each other. Specifically the signatures is going into the previous PM.

Same problems in the outbox, except for the messages overlapping, probably as I do not currently have an image in my signature.

http://img215.echo.cx/img215/927/pmroom8or.jpg

Take it you got my original message I sent through the http://dune2k.com/?page=mail page Gob. Does that send it to your inbox like regular users get PM, or is it sent to the @dune2k.com email (or both?)?

Gob this is not cool.......I know there wasent alot going on but still thats no reason to close it. Cant we too be "retooled" into something new? Maybe get a new spark going? Its not fair to all the Landsraad members to not have anything special going on anymore......

Nothing going on so what's the point of having it? Just some cool rank/title below your username which doesn't actually mean anything or serve any purpose.

I think a lot of members here wanted to be in Landsraad and some may have been denied membership. I really enjoyed the Landsraad forum when I was a member and I can understand not being happy about losing that special forum. Plus, the title "Landsraad" just has a nice ring to it I think. It may not mean anything to you Lowzeewee, but I guess that's understandable because you were never part of that special group correct?

Landsraad group is no longer around. Mainly due to lack of activity...

Well he did give us the Take Over the Southern Hemisphere by Summer ultimadium.... we should have taken him more seriously :-

Has Edrico successfully carried out a world-wide Communist revolution while I've been gone? We got no flags. :'(

I'd tell you how to get it but I don't know... How?

Site Updates is no place to boost your post count. You know very well what you did.