Site Updates

Gobalopper

Just to add my voice to the list, and its probably just a intermittent issue, but I kept getting Error 503 Server overload (not the correct wording, but in essence...).

Anyone else ? About 15 mins before this post time.

Just to add my voice to the list, and its probably just a intermittent issue, but I kept getting Error 503 Server overload (not the correct wording, but in essence...).

Anyone else ? About 15 mins before this post time.

I mentioned it ont he previous page.  If you are not logged in you can't get anywhere unless you go through your history folder for the direct links.

I mentioned it ont he previous page.  If you are not logged in you can't get anywhere unless you go through your history folder for the direct links.

Is that the same ? I tried to log in and it would not let me. I saw your post but didnt remember it saying anything about difficulty loging-in (couldnt check as I wasnt able to log in ;D).

I will get a screenie should it happen again, O Great Gob.

Also, if it never happens to you, perhaps you could lend me your login until we find the source of the problem..?

Ah, well, I did log in (as you can see) by unselecting the Remeber Me option. Maybe I shuld have mentioned that, but I figured that was fluke.

Me thinks the user was very skilled in foiling your attempt to keep him out.  8)

Thanks anyway !

If you guys could provide screenshots along with the url it happened with and what you were clicking on at the time it would help. Hard to say what the problem is as I never get it.

I got it again. I am simply trying to login, albeit with the New Replies URL. I get the login screen fine, then enter my username and password at which point I get the attached screen...

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/index.php?action=unreadreplies <== URL

EDIT -0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Sererate issue: Rules/FAQ link at the top not working, which I discovered when I went ot check if the "c=0ff" type of way of specifying colour was acceptable, as it isnt working for quite a few people...

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

Gob, as Scytale has already told you by PM, I was unable to log into my account as they said my password was incorrect. I checked my caps lock status and re-typed my password multiple times but to no avail. I then got an email today that had enabled me to reset my password.(I suppose you got it sent?)

While I was got logged out of my account and couldn't log in, I couldn't view anything other than the forum's main page and when I click on anything other than that, I got some '503' server error.

Ok the problem should be fixed... if you are still getting it please let me know.

And yes the icon changed a few days ago because the old one sucked.

The other themes will be back someday but in a different form and the all posts button is 5 pages now.