Site Updates

Gobalopper

Should be fixed now Dragoon.

lowzeewee that is likely a problem with your browser settings.

And Kiyouta I'm not touching the IM stuff until the 1.1 release of SMF as there have been some major changes there.

Hmmmm...it works now. I did nothing to my browser. I guess my computer is playing tricks on me.

I get that problem intermittently. Maybe its coincedence, but only sice I used FFox. Which has been a little while now...Maybe thats significant ? Usually happens when I have been idle for a bit, then try reposting. But loging in again doesnt help.

Male: blue

Female: red

Neither: green.

That seems to be the way it works. The 'neither' is people who haven't declared their gender. Also, is it just me or does the male:female ratio in the stats page seem a little off? I would have thought that there would be a far greater difference than 39.2:1 (at time of posting).

No, you probably couldn't. And even taking that into account the ratio should still be greater, unless there are more females around here than I have been led to believe.

There probably are, they just never post. although I would have thought it was more like 250:1

Why can't you image link to a picture that is already on fed2k, I just tried in the dark alliance thread in News and I had to resort to saving it as a link. It's not a big deal but it is kinda wierd.

Well now lets see. If the subjects are anything to go by (and believe me, they aren't) the bottom IM seems to be me ranting about spending too much time on this forum. The one above that is a reply to Khan, so its probably not important. The one above that seems to imply a wisp of humour contained within, or without the IM. (But then again all my IMs are hilarious by default so 'LOL' doesn't imply anything extra). The one above that appears to be 'a big'un' (but again, they all are). He also shouldn't read it in a toilet (advise he ignored, and, well, he hasn't visited here in a while). I might be accussed of extrapolating the evidence but it seems that IM might have been formed from aggression of some kind. Although about what or who I don't know, though it's probably about you Lowzeewee. Well you must get the idea now. Send me an IM some time and you might get a reply (i.e. don't). Only nice people get replies at 3:00 a.m. though...

As for that blank subject, well I don't know. "(No Subject)" just didn't cut it I guess.