Site Updates

Gobalopper

A quick notice:  Tommorow is my last day in Ottawa.  I will not have access to a computer for several days after that and even when I do have access again I will be working a full time job brick laying and (hopefully) a part time job as well.

So if you have anything site related to IM me about, you'd be better off sending it to Chubs.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saved mine as .htmls.

Also, the 'home' button seems to be logging me off when I hit it. Maybe it's just me, but it seems odd... Well actually it isn't logging me off, as I can still see me under 'who's online.' Problem is, I'm seeing me from the perspective of a guest. Maybe it's a problem with me. Ramble.

Don't know where else to put this since the Coming and Going Thread has... dissapeared.

Anyway, I might mysteriously dissapear in a while.

Technically it's not mysteriously if you tell us first.

I have a problem with viewing attachments. After clicking it tells me that I'm not logged in so I can't view the attachment, and it prompts me to log in. After I do so, it simply takes me back to the main page. The second time it went exactly the same.

This is not some "how to keep an idiot busy for an hour" joke of yours, Gob?

Get surging then. And where has the coming and going thread gone ? Did it leave a notice that it was going ? :O

Remember a while back you, 'Newt and I were talking about work and coffee and life in general? Well we kind of spammed the thread with that crap and it go unstickied.

oh..yeah, now I remember...I was involved somehow.  :'(

I also have the problem described above, sometimes SMF thinks I have been logged out or idle too long or something, then I log in again, but still cannot post.

"Umm... time to close the coming and going thread. They are starting to get rather pointless..."

this was Gobs last post after closing the thread for good, you got what you want now?

damn, I wanted to post there a while ago too but could not,

the best option was to put the message in your sig. as I did and Anathema to a while ago

Wait! I have many-a-bugs to report. :)

Use of the {code}{/code} pair causes alignment tags (e.g. {right}{/right}) to loose effectiveness.

Look:

Hello

yadada... should be right aligned

Goodbye

Whilst quotes:

Hello

yadada... quotes are correctly right aligned

Goodbye

:-

Is there an automatic post grammatical-correction thingy set up here? I tried to type 'could' with an 'of' after it but it came out as 'could have' instead. I tried going back to edit but eh, I realized it wasn't my typo but one of Nema Fakei's bots at work. :O