Site Updates

Gobalopper

The idea is nice, but not suited for this forum I think. Here are alot of small conversations going on, and it doesn't make sense to rate them, the discussions in PRP can't be rated as well, because those are opinions, and opinions make people blind for good arguments, so it will only turn into some kind of poll about the subject itself. And the problems which are being solved, or questions answered, are usually solved right in the first place, and otherwise someone will have dropped by to correct a previous post.

It's more something I think for people who like to spend hours talking about money... ;)

because those are opinions, and opinions make people blind for good arguments

I disagree, and thats my opinion and I have my right to it and it will never change :P

I think its an idea to clear up the generally pointless posts of agreement. I guess its not mandatory to use, huh skor ?

But "generally pointless posts of agreement" aren't pointless. Its important for the thread maker to know that there are some people that agree with his/her point and its nice to know who they are for future reference.

Plus ratings are what the ramble use, this forum is above that. ;)

Gob should fix the IM screen before adding anything else IMO. :P

I think its an idea to clear up the generally pointless posts of agreement. I guess its not mandatory to use, huh skor ?

Not mandatory no...

It is also like some anonymety:

Like you say: I think emperor sucks.

And if i agree with it, but don't want anybody to know that i agree with it, i can just give you a 'recomendation' and nobody knows it was me who gave the recomendation, but to eveybody it is noticable that some people agree with you :)

Oh and whats up with censoring Instant Messages?!

A certain four letter word beginning with F was replaced with 'praise'.

I was using it in context!! Please make us free to swear at each other. :(

They are working for me.

They don't appear when you use a different theme. But its not really important I guess...