Site Updates

Gobalopper

like the new look. :)

not shure if Timenn changed his profile recently [ not that I can remember anyway ]. Although it is showing up on this forum like this, and on the test forum like this. Is it a change in code otherwise ?

[ it's the signature .. location looks weird to. .]

Ok still some things I need to touch up and a lot of mods left to finish but here is the new version. Let me know of any bugs you find, please no layout things right now as I am still working on it.

If you suddenly are seeing boards you didn't see before or can't see boards you could before please let me know.

Also if you used to have messages in your backup box they will now show up again in your inbox or outbox but since there are no limits right now it doesn't matter much.

wow very different... ;D is there any way you can set the forum text to a certain color...like you can the main page...cause right now everything is the golden yellow...

also there's no link from the forum back to the fed2k main page...

Great stylesheet Gobalopper! I really like it.

And it's better for newbies with those child boards, since newbies will first look in the Emperor forum (for example) when needing strategies, and then they will see the strategy board (hopefully)

I asumme that the "center" and "size" tags will be implemented as soon as you want them :)

I think it looks awesome so far....but did the House colours change... I tried to turn mine back to House Atreides and it is still in Yellow???

I like it anyway my picture shows now :D

Also to answer Emperor Harkonnen's question about the topic's you posted in are no longer bold...I noticed that there is a little envelope opened now for where ever you posted...personally I like it better than the bold...