CASE: Navaros vs. Blizzard Entertainment Co.

emprworm

A man wearing a black coat, and a mustache, sits on the head of the table. After Bilbo30 enters, the man stands up.

"Welcome, honored guests. You all know of the court case against Navaros and..."

"Wait a second, aren't you the defense lawyer?" one yelled.

"Err...no, what made you think I am?"

"You kinda look like Earthnuker."

"But Earthnuker didn't have a mustache."

"Oh...well, okay then."

"Anyway, here is the plan. Dr. Gunwounds, our local hacking expert, will inform you of our master plan. Dr. Gunwounds, if you will?"

An evil looking, short men in a doctors coat steps forward.

"Velcome, I'm doctor Gunwounds." he says, with a fake German accent resembling those of cheap old horror movies.

The meeting went on till about 03:00, then the meeting participants left. The following morning, the following article was printed in the newspaper.

Police finds illegal materials inside Cyrenius' appartment

This night, at approximately 03:25, a squad of armed forces from the police department busted into Cyrenius' appartment after receiving an anomynous tip about illegal, uncut pizzas. Those were indeed found in his appartment, as well as known hacker software, and a note in Cyrenius' writing, reminding himself to hack the Warcraft III server. Blizzards defense lawyer, Earthnuker, was present at the scene 5 minutes later.

"I got here as fast as I could. This material will be used in the court case as evidence of Cyrenius guilt."

Cyrenius was detained and taken to the police department.

A phone conversation......

Ring, Ring... get me the phone you "#$$%"# !

bilbo30 : what you want ?

cable : things have changed, we must act asap

bilbo30 : what happened ?

cable : I've just hacked Blizzard servers and found out that for some reason Blizzard restored navaros's cdckey

bilbo30 : WHAT ??, WHAT ????

cable : I couldn't believe it myself, check this :

http://www.battle.net/forums/thread.aspx?FN=war3-general&T=42352&P=1&ReplyCount=7#post42352

bilbo30 : well it looks that now cyrenius made some deal with Blizzard

cable : probably they will let him go

bilbo30 : can you imagen ?, maybe we have to deal with Blizzard too, here is what you'll do, go to cyrenius apartment and wait there until I arrive, we must be there when he get's back

cable : You mean , oh no, you mean, we will .... ?

bilbo30 : what other solution you have ?

cable : OK. remember to use the stairs, for some reason that I don't understand yet the *elevators don't work, someone seems to have being peeing his pants there*

bilbo30 : ok. I get that. Last thing, I presume there is some spy among us, let's hope he doesn't tell him we are going.

A man wearing a black coat, and a mustache, sits on the head of the table. After Bilbo30 enters, the man stands up.

"Welcome, honored guests. You all know of the court case against Navaros and..."

"Wait a second, aren't you the defense lawyer?" one yelled.

"Err...no, what made you think I am?"

"You kinda look like Earthnuker."

"But Earthnuker didn't have a mustache."

"Oh...well, okay then."

"Anyway, here is the plan. Dr. Gunwounds, our local hacking expert, will inform you of our master plan. Dr. Gunwounds, if you will?"

An evil looking, short men in a doctors coat steps forward.

"Velcome, I'm doctor Gunwounds." he says, with a fake German accent resembling those of cheap old horror movies.

The meeting went on till about 03:00, then the meeting participants left. The following morning, the following article was printed in the newspaper.

Police finds illegal materials inside Cyrenius' appartment

This night, at approximately 03:25, a squad of armed forces from the police department busted into Cyrenius' appartment after receiving an anomynous tip about illegal, uncut pizzas. Those were indeed found in his appartment, as well as known hacker software, and a note in Cyrenius' writing, reminding himself to hack the Warcraft III server. Blizzards defense lawyer, Earthnuker, was present at the scene 5 minutes later.

"I got here as fast as I could. This material will be used in the court case as evidence of Cyrenius guilt."

Cyrenius was detained and taken to the police department.

Objection. Now you're making stuff up.

this just in!

IN a stunning series of events, it was revealed that "Judge Judy" was no judge at all, but a capatilist sympathizer who had a secret agenda to infiltrate the canadian court system to make Hockey illegal.

A mistrial was declared and a new trial began.

In a remarkable amazing turn of

of fortunes, Navaros who had shady dealings with an executive of Blizzard and made a deal that if Blizzard would settle the case, then Navaros would spend the next 20 years of his life systematically destroying elevators world-wide. An out of court settlement was reached, in which navaros was awarded 2.5 million dollars, which he subsequently spent on purchasing a gigantic sterile plexiglass 'bubble' which he now lives in to shield himself from the corrputed filth and germs of humanity.

Your honor my I say something. Plain and simple Nav is guilty. Just being nav hes guilty of alot of things but its clear that he dident get kicked all out of nowhere. Yeah........im sure nav was the greatest online citizen. :P

one the money he is suein for is just fricken crazy. And two...... he hacked them. well n e ways back to your trial thingy........