CASE: Navaros vs. Blizzard Entertainment Co.

emprworm

Belziel jumps up.

Your honor, I object to your decision! I am making a reference to other games to prove my clients dislike of cheaters and therefore making the accusation of him cheating untrue. This is indeed very relevant. It does not matter what company made the game. It is game cheating in general

If I my collegue would please let me continue, the Warcraft III community feels that he "sucks" at that particular game, and Cyrenius even admits he does. Since Cyrenius has proven multiple times in the past that he considers his positions on the ladder, wether Emperor or Warcraft III, important, I think that he has a clear motive to attempt to push his ladder position by illegal means.

Belziel jumps up.

Your honor, I object to your decision! I am making a reference to other games to prove my clients dislike of cheaters and therefore making the accusation of him cheating untrue. This is indeed very relevant. It does not matter what company made the game. It is game cheating in general

Counsel, the question at hand is whether or not there is sufficient grounds for banishment under the Blizzard Terms of Service agreement. I dont care if your client helped donated a year of his life in honorable beta testing for Westwood games, or if he hacked all their servers and brouth them down, the merits of this case stands or falls on what your client did regarding the Blizzard Entertainment TOS. Any actions your client did on the Westwood servers have no bearing whatsoever on whether or not he violated the Blizzard TOS.

See reference: Lapointe v. H

That is no evidence that he didn't try. And furthermore, it is indeed irrelevant. Blizzard has provided him with a copy of Warcraft III in exchange for his money, and he is free to use it for single player and LAN. BattleNet, however, is a service that Blizzard offers on a voluntary basis and is not obliged to provide it to everybody.

Understood, your honor.

Yet as evidence clearly states, his ladder status is clearly viewed as pathetic, therefore showing no evidence of being improved via illegal methods.

The low status of Navaros' standings on the Blizzard servers is so noted and sustained. The court will recognize that Navaros had no remarkable standings in the Blizzard battle.net community. Now, if you would, Mr. Advocate for the Defense, please continue your cross-examination. If you have nothing further for the witness, please excuse him

"It is possible if he avoided games with people that were better than him, or left when his base was being rushed. It is very likely that the same thing would have happend on blizzerd, if he had the means. i belive he would use a map hack if he had one.

A journalist that is in the public, writes in his notebook :

" mr. navaros cyrenius looks pretty upset to everybody as all the people seem to presume that he is not mentally able to hack any device "

( journalist works for Ripley, covering the most wired things in the world. )

New evidence arriving:

/Note

Positive comments from the Blizzard forums.

lol i doubt he hacks cause look at his record he sux ass

Blizzard of cos can do whatever they want, but does that mean what they do is correct morally? North Korea's law allow the government to do whatever they want, does that mean it is correct?

It is their choice to put the replays up ot not, but I am sure it is the right thing to do. Again, I still believe that punishing people without showing proof is wrong.

/Note

OOC - sry, could only find two ;D ::)

Belziel grins and stands up:

"You honor, I am sorry to interrupt, but I have just recieved a huge load of evidence of literally hundreds of people claiming the same as my client, they have also been stripped of their accounts unjustly"

Evidence here: http://www.battle.net/forums/thread.aspx?FN=opensupport&T=14419&P=1&ReplyCount=92#post14419