CASE: Navaros vs. Blizzard Entertainment Co.

emprworm

Today, let the Honorable Judge Judy oversee case #14424 Navaros vs. Blizzard Entertainment Co.

Case Summary:

A 14 year-old boy who claims he never hacked is now sueing Blizzard for banning him from the game. The Plantiff, who uses the screen name "Cyrenius" is suing the Defendent, Blizzard Entertainment Co. for $52.78 USD for physical property re-imbursement, and $3,000,000.00 USD for emotional suffering.

The case has a reference which has been admitted into evidence.

CLICK THIS LINK FOR EVIDENCE

THe court will now hear the Plantiff. Make your case.

Walks up to the podium and sits behind it.

The bailf walks up to him holding a Tora(since i have never been a christian :) )

Do you sware to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

I am a aithest...but yea i do.

Waits for the first question.

[note passed]Your honour, may I remind you that this case is in fact made by a canadian, and since Blizzard has deigned to sell to Canada, rules from there apply, and Navaros has no rights under any US constitution, only Canadian - though irrelevant to that point, useful to be borne in mind for later difficulties.[/note]

Clears his throut

Well, I first met nav or navourus on the emperor froum some time ago. I noted him for his cheating threads....That he changed threads consorning strategy of The game Emperor Battle For Dune into flamming acusations of cheating.

He also created several threads complaining about the stupid things..

IE A thread about "Why cant they cut my pizza right?" Stop puting your mouth on the watercooler damnit" and stop rushing to the elevater damnit.

His threads or topics were later looked apon as jokes, and he himself was thought to be quite mad at times but me and fellow posters of www.dune2k.com .

He however was very anti cheating. Flamming everyone he dare thought was a hacker, cheater, or asosiated with one.

He never cheated on emperor as far as i am aware of."

[note passed]Your honour, may I remind you that this case is in fact made by a canadian, and since Blizzard has deigned to sell to Canada, rules from there apply, and Navaros has no rights under any US constitution, only Canadian - though irrelevant to that point, useful to be borne in mind for later difficulties.[/note]

Thank you for that note. Since the plantiff purchased said goods within the boundaries of Canada, therefore Canadian laws will henceforth be enforced in this case. It is so noted.

Begins.

"That depends on your definition of cheater, if in quick match play, thats when you and a opinit are randomly matched, in that if he found himself matched against someone he thought was suspeceted cheater, hung around with one, or was superior in skill he would use westwoods three minute rule."

The defense advocate jumps from his bench.

"That is irrelevant. That the plantiff has a clean past, wich I find highly doubtful, doesn't mean that he didn't commit atrocities on our servers. I must inform you that Navaros has expressed many insults to our respectable company over the past few months on the Fed2k board, and recorded material inside the dungeon will prove that. Navaros hates Blizzard entertainment and has deliberately tried, and is still trying, to harm our good name."

Note, my dear colleague Earthnuker, we are talking about cheating, not general disliking of a community. That is irrelevant to this case.

As far as I know, since the three minute rule was accepted as the general rule of the quick match play, utilizing it should not be considered cheating. Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Atreides.

My colleague, Earthnuker, shall now have a chance to counterexamine my wintness, your honor.

Belziel sat back down in his seat and whispered something to Navaros.

I am not suggesting that his dislike of Blizzard was proof, but it does mean that he clearly had the motive to diliberately cause harm to our company.

We have evidence of Cyrenius' crime in our records, but they are classified and we are not willing to release them in order to preserve our interests.

The defense advocate jumps from his bench.

"That is irrelevant. That the plantiff has a clean past, wich I find highly doubtful, doesn't mean that he didn't commit atrocities on our servers. I must inform you that Navaros has expressed many insults to our respectable company over the past few months on the Fed2k board, and recorded material inside the dungeon will prove that. Navaros hates Blizzard entertainment and has deliberately tried, and is still trying, to harm our good name."

The objection is noted and sustained. The track record of the plantiff, as long as it is directly related to Blizzard Entertainment and its entertainment products is acceptable testimony to the court. The references to other online games made by Westwood are irrelevant to this case.

*looks to the jury*

Strike from the record testimony given in regards to games produced by companies other than Blizzard Entertainment.