a chapter of HEL made it to EBFD

rogue1896

Well, long story short FEW is now HEL. a lot of people might have heard of HEL from other games and whatnot. HEL stands for Hell's Elite Legions. We WERE going to use the shortname HEL, but when guns found out about the new FEW he got all pissy about it and took up the names, *HEL* -HEL- HEL and a few others. so long story short we got stuck with _HEL_. i look forward to playing with you all again. and for those who care and even those who don't, FEW is now officially dead as far as i'm concerned. and guns/cable/all his other names can rot in HEL for all i care.

i URGE all other members of the fallen FEW on this board to talk to procy about joining the new clan. END RANT.

(i know a bunch of people aren't going to be happy about how this is another FEW thread, but this is the last FEW thread. and it's really just an introduction thread for HEL in EBFD so it's not technically a FEW thread, is it?)

and i THINK zilents joined his own clan. did ya zil? and dj went back to his O2D. these two little facts are just in case anyone cares. i'm not sure what's goign on with the rest of the people but they are either going to come stick with the Old Guard in the new clan or go with the New Guard in the old clan.

and Gob, i know you don't much like FEW threads but please don't delete this.

link=board=7;threadid=8423;start=0#msg129413 date=1044159830]

but when guns found out about the new FEW he got all pissy about it and took up the names, *HEL* -HEL- HEL and a few others. so long story short we got stuck with _HEL_. i look forward to playing with you all again. and for those who care and even those who don't, FEW is now officially dead as far as i'm concerned. and guns/cable/all his other names can rot in HEL for all i care.

I only encountered Gunwounds once on WOL, when I went into his room, and he kicked me without a word. It seems he has a bad reputation. Care to enlighten me on his history? What's so bad about him? ???

uhh.. how to say this but.. I stay put with Few ... I really havent make up my mind yet.. I wanna see how things goin with the new system, and the new clan leader : gunwounds & drnknmsta

the 2 elite generals revolt and take controled Few hehehe... just like a story... uhhh.. but I still wanna be friends with u guys.. I dont like making enemies!!!

Members that stayed on Few are : die, oper, del, scar, zil, fed, luv and some JRs

To: Rogue, Dj, Procyonb, Senda, Tracx and all others that has left FEW .. please dont hate me!!!!!

Gobalopper unbanned anne_lover/devastator_mech :O oh oh..... :-X

Was aviade = Jbonde007 ? If so it would be fun to have him back, I remember it was kinda fun his posts in seudo english, it used to take a few pages to realize what he was saying, it was fun.

nav "what's longer than permanent", I guess he send you e-mails, right Gob ?, maybe e-mails full of "#$"#%$ after you told him that he wasn't going to be unbanned.

well zil, i really can't say that i'm OK with that. i mean, if you want we can still be friends or whatnot but in bcm, we'll be enemies. my whole purpose of being in FEW when it was still around was the fun. the fun of playing a fun game with a bunch of friends. guns ruined that. he killed few. if you guys wanna stick with the new guard that's fine. just know there'll likely be a spot open for you with us oldbies. We are the True Few. just remember that.

--guns'd be Copec and pro would have to be gunseng--

it's really a shame you guys don't wanna join us. we're just gonna have to kick your asses now to show you who the real guys are. pro's convinced me to start up again and he's not even leaving now in light of recent events. vilgent said he'd try to help me out and get me back in bcm so if we ever happen to meet, wear a cup. b/c i'm fightin dirty. :P so anyway zil, tell the other respectable members of FEW that i said bye. b/c i'm about to leave that new God Forsaken clan of fuhrer. however i'm leaving rogue1896 in FEW b/c that's not tainted by the likes of guns anymore. that was the original, the best.

and i really hope you change your mind zil. i really do. until next time...

I dont want enimies either i still want to be frinds with every1 and i still this u are all the shit.....i just dont want u guys to be mad at me for staying with guns...i look forward to seeing you guys online...and rogue tell every1 i said hi.....(and please dont start talking shit about gunwounds behind his back)

I dont want enimies either i still want to be frinds with every1

Remember when the Harkonnen general (the protagonist) had too decide whether he would go along with Copec ("rightful" leader yet backstabber (Gunwounds) who killed the baron Rakan (That would be Procyon, since he like the baron wanted to turn over power to the next in line), or Gunseng, the young brother who saw the evil of this new corrupt leader (That would be you, Rogue :P). Did he have a choice??? This is war, sublime war, there can be no retreat and there can be no neutrality!

Don't mind me, I'm just making a drama out of this ;D ::) :D

well you can tell guns what i said. i don't care. listen die4, you haven't been in FEW for as long as i was. not to offend you but compared to me you were a newbie. i loved the clan and i loved what it was. a group of people that could just have fun. you know as well as anyone else that i never bcmed. and yet because i would play with you guys and i was one of the oldest members, pro would never kick me. i could just play the normal custom matches that i normally played. It was fun. everyone was happy. then pro decides he's gonna go to MoO3 and gives the clan to guns. he ruins the whole clan and totally kills the spirit of FEW. i can never forgive him for what he did. and just the way he acted when he learned of the move was pitiful. check the battle clan stuff. he took up like 4 clans that have HEL in the name. you can tell him exactly what i think of him. I DON'T CARE. if he ever joins a game i'm in i'll either leave myself or if it's mine i'll kick the mother f*cker. i'm never gonna have to deal with him again. in fact i don't see why i ever liked the bastard. one time when i was on a diferent nickname he called me a prick or something. which just shows that he is an asshole to everyone else. ProcyonB is the only true leader of FEW and he always will be. we're just under a different name now. gunwounds is a disgrace to the name and never should've been given power.

anyway i look forward to having fun with you all again but if you bring guns in or if he joins a game i'm leaving.

(ps - some of you might think that i'm overreacting here, but i've been in FEW for like a year. we were all like family or something. well as close to a family as you could get. i took a helluva lot of pride in wearin my tag. i'm just so f*ckin pissed at guns...)

(sidenote: sorry everyone for the use of language. i'm just not in a good mood)

Good for you man! ;) Anyone who dis-associates themselves from gunwounds has my respect by default. Of course, I've always felt this way. 8) Only now is the whole game beginning to see the tip of the iceberg. He's still at his old games. For instance, did you know he masqueraded as thoxen under the nick techix for like 4 months? If not for doomp0w3r we'd all be none the wiser.

Say wasn't -HEL- madluxan's AvP2 clan? From what I remember him saying, he was an awesome player...

yeah ace. mad was a member of the AvP2 faction of HEL. he's the one that got us into HEL for an EBFD sector.

yeah omni, you left at the right time :'(

hehe. the only elite players left in FEW are guns and drnkn. now the only reason he has the elite clan is to boost his own damn ego. lol.

that's another thing zil and die4. if you join us in HEL you'll be treated as equals, not newbies. and the true leader is over here. if you still don't want to it's you decision. but i'm thinking pro is gonna make a deadline or something. if you don't drop out by the deadline you're officially associated with guns. your choice.

im not mad at guns he did nothing bad to me and until he does something mean to me and zilents then i will come ther but until he does something to me...i have no reason to leave...he treats me great and he treats us as equals.........but if i ever leave FEW then i might join HEL if u guys dont hate me

you know what. f*ck it. screw the whole damn battle clan thing. i'm f*cking tired of everything. i'm just gonna leave the freaking clans all together. i'm making a new freaking name. i haven't thought of it yet so if anyone cares i'll post it later when i make it. i'm just so tired of it all.