Thanks to FED2K

IG_james

Hi,

My name is James Steer, I was part of the team that worked on both Dune 2000 and Emperor: Battle for Dune, I just wanted to say thanks to the FED2K guys for their years of support. I hope everything else on this message board appreciates how much work they do to keep this community alive.

Anyway thanks

James

It's awesome that developers like yourself James actually visit fansites like this one. Of course Gobalopper and all of the moderators of Fed2K are also very deserving of praise as well for keeping Emperor alive. I, and I believe many other gamers, still view Emperor as the best 3D RTS game available so of course I think you did a great job. I hope to be playing more games of yours in the future.

James, I've played Emperor since day one. Thanks for making the best game I've ever played. I'll probably be abandoning it--at least little by little--once Generals comes out, but the forty dollars I paid for it was nothing compared to the enjoyment I got out of Emperor. I wish Westwood would have done a better marketing job on Emperor, because it is the best-kept secret in RTS gaming. It was worth four hundred dollars easily. I hope you aren't one of the ones laid off from Westwood. Take care. :)

Hey James good to see you registered. :)

For those of you who don't know the name James worked at IG before it closed. I believe his official title was Design and Team Lead.

Quick Gob Title him as Special Guest and lock him in Dune Editing and see what turns out. ;D

Glad to have you hear James, Emperor BFD will always be my fav RTS game, They will have to pry the disk from my hands to bury me. 8)

So many compliments!

I will try and pass on as much as I can remember to the other members of the team.

Just so you know, I now work at Activision so hopefully you guys will get to play some more games that I have been involved with.

Cheers

James