House KYA and House Setara War

ordos45

my ships are in postition oh and did ab go to the summit if so shoot >:( ok on my commlink i tell cima to press the red button 5

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-bbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm. yoshis capital is destroyed lots of major factories are decimated and his fleet annhilliated the explosions are because my frigates where full of nukes and the mechs -none  ;D oh and i send 7 pasedena class dreadnoughts and 3 arcadia to finish off his other stuff

"We have lost contact with the Kaitain Conference my lady," says a guard to my daughter Tara.

"Then we must accept the fact that my father is most likely dead," she says in response.

She quickly moves into action.

Fine cut the prisoner bit but if you want me to explain the beam emiter tell me. It will take a lot of space! Exatreides if I surrender tell me what will happen. Send a message. Until then I use the emiter to stop all traffic except for a few hidden pathways that won't be found and for TRH5000

>:( >:( FOOL you dare threaten me!?!?! I could easily crush you like the insignificant bug you are. My fleet will imediatly began action aginst your pitiful excuse for a military. my fleet my entire fleet not just my battleships but my entire fleet. If you activate that jammer not only will you destory humanity,you will destory your self. what about the billions of your pepole adicted to spice? i dont care how much stock piles you have nothing can ave oyur people. how long then do you think it will take us to find means of tranpertation beond the guild. all the houses in the imperium will rain fire down on you. So ask yourself this. Do you feel lucky punk?

as for what ? huh. oh and solace has 12 layers of plasma shields and 10 layers of emp drones,qaulinesti 7 and 3, and silvanesti 3 and 2

*cima is in command right now because me,ex,klob,ordos... are trapped here at the conferance*

burning set up 2 layers of emp dranes on alphanse and 1 plasma ok

yes ma'am

and work on .........5th ok

yes ma'am but it will take 2-3 days to complete ...............and cut some project here...................now it will take 36-48 hours

good

The emiter only has a certain range and the range can be set no more than 2 systems. My people aren't addicted to spice. And the few there are will live a long time with our spice systems and backups. Although your fleet is powerful it is useless if it can't fire, give life support ofr move. I am suggesting you turnback as I am on the defensive and have not attacked you. Klob however is in a worst positon. Everything of his except for a fleet of 100 ships and 500,000 men which were with him at the meeting is gone. I have no need for war against you but i will if needed. Also Ex how can you go after me in a ship if your stuck in a conference? Anyway I did not order the attack so don't blame me. I thought I had eliminated the Tleiaxu.

Exatreides and House Sieva are enemies. We must choose a side in this war because the winner will prove stronger than All. It appears that despite ab's efforts for peace exatreides is attacking him. It will be best to stay out of this fight. We must destroy the Tleiaxu. Send a full squad to save the leaders and with them Duncan and Gurney. They will destroy those fools.

I go along to with the strike force against Thufir Hawat's pleas. I will help save the people and detroy the Tleiaxu abominations. As we land we head for the building entrance. IT is heavily guarded but thanks to our training we go in losing 2 men killing 20. We seek hiding people and face dancers while the buld of us head to the meeting room. I hope we are in time. As we reach the entrance we come under fire. Several men drop dead. We fire back and in desparation throw in asonic grenade. as the face dancers lose their hearing we go in and kill them all. We ram open the door of the lounge only to be accidently fired upon by the leaders. Halt I say explaining we are helphing. Thenas the leaders stand up I notice one of my men twitching unaturally and see it is a face dancer. I shout a warning but it is too late he throws his knife straight at Exatreides.

i am going to resing but first. a message from the  alpha beta emergany boradcast program.

The end of the world  is coming i repeat. armagedden is coming for the alphabeta people. please exit the building calmly.  i

all my battleships begin NOVA bombardment off all of alpha betas suns. one bye one they go nova vaperizeing all  of alpha betas planets and settlements. my ships then jump to house atreides homeworld. not as a threat but as a gift. i give all my freman all my soliders all my ships and remaining tecnolegy to house atreides.

• 3 weeks later...

the sdf 1, piloted by the commander tsuyoshi tanaka, pulls inbetween two quarreling planets with his massive city sized ship.

"these idiots are not only wasting my time, they're interupting my sattelite tv!!!"

he then commands the captains to charge up the warp drive beyond its capacity.

"hull breach in 30, in the meantime, chill back with a cup o' joe........" the computer voice wails...

brooosh!!!!!!  he releases the warp key, sending himself & the ship back to the space island of macross.  the excess warp material implodes upon itself, forming a mass of dark matter.  a passing beam strikes it, causing it to expand and become a black hole. the quarreling galaxy is sucked into oblivion, fixing the satellite reception, but...

"damn, my favorite channel was on house setaras home planet!!!"

if you dont get the message, you are a hoser.

couldn't find yours. gob, shut the thread so i dont post anymore. and the only reason i posted last time was because i had typed and saved it but when i had posted it finally i hadnt realizzed what everyone else had typed. i am very sorry and it will never happen again.