Any of u here in air rifle

lowzeewee

Open your rifle and put pullet to its chamber. Close it and ensure it's tight. Do not raise it until no other person is close to you or in weapon's range. Then raise it on shoulder ahead of your eyes, aim it on center of your target. Your target and both aimers must be in one line. Then concentrate, don't think about nothing else than looking on target and shoot. Pure mind is only good way to be sharp.

are you holding the rifle too tight? also try to breathe deeply

I agree, if your sites are jittering around the target you are holding the weapon with a death grip. Hold it firmly, but the key is to be comfortable.

I think the correct term for the laying down position is prone. That is definitely the most stable position. The part about the clenched fist makes me think it is the standing position, the least stable position. I have a lot of problems firing in the standing position. I usually try to get my forward arm (the support arm) as close to my lower chest for some added support. I guess he means clinch the support hand and not the trigger hand. Again if you grip it too tightly with either hand it is going to make the site move all over the target.

if u find ur shaking much, try holding the rifle further along the barrel, with the hand that u dont use to squeeze the trigger.

if u were lying down, u could try using a bipod or leaning the end of the barrel on a rest to steady the gun

I have always been tought like this. Take a big breath, exhale half of it and raise the sites just above the target, slowly move the rifle down till the sites are at the center of the target and fire. also good shooting is just plain timing. pulling the trigger at the right time. My dad has a tremor disorder and shakes like mad.lol but for some reason he can hit bullseye every time. He told me its all about timing.

No one is too weak. Read books. That helps for concentration. Don't think about weight of rifle, think only about your target. Good aim will come with it.

When you'll come for heavier weapons you'll need this to learn ;)