Fed2k Survivor (read)

ordos45

Hehe, we have The Weakest Link in Romania too. They only started the show a few months ago. But it's so darn funny!  ;D I just watch it to see Andrei's new insults. 8) And I wonder why nobody thought of adding a mechanical boot that kicks people out...

YOU are the weakest link! And now you go home... WITH NOTHING! Have a NICE day!

LOL :) :) :)

In Denmark It's a woman who's the host, and she's a real b****, I just found out that we've had survivor four years in Denmark, Time passes quickly I guess, It's incredible that people wish to see that c*** 4 years in a row, TV shows are degenerating and fast too. And now we just had something called Popstars, gee. I guess we stole it from the US, But that really suck. They made a girl band out of ametuers, when does the pain stop?

Rubbish isn't the word. They've been here for a month or something and allready they think that they are the biggest group of all times, they should grounded be their parents or something, darn popGIRLS.  

*turn head away from pc and vormits*

Ahhh that felt good, and it taste and sounds better than popstars too.

Let us look at the quality of tv shows:

Survivor: Sorta ok, if u wanna see someone degenerate into an animal.

Lost: I tihnk they lost their minds.

Big Brother: Ok, strangers in a house, sounds like Real World Rip off.

Weakest Link: Insults, quick questions, and stuff that could be construed as illegal, in some cases.

Jeapordy: Classic game show.

Popstars 1 and 2: I think Ex said it all, with Why God why!

Anim

90% very well spent.  I watched Survivor this evening, just like school so why bother watching?  And who lets the stinkin goat farmer win immunity?  Personally I watch the History channel a lot.

Anyhow, if we want to start on the merits of television let us start a new thread and let (the almighty or close to it on this forum) Gobalopper take care of closing this one.