Fed2k Survivor (read)

ordos45

Yes I know it was anti-climactic, but I decided after the Gob's Dungeon comment to put them in it.  No one has the fanfic movie rights.  And maybe Survivor 2 should be Gob's Dungeon.  Get voted out and you are free of eternal torment?

Survivor came to US programming 3 years ago.  I do watch weakest link if only to listen to Anne insult people.  I don't watch most of the other so called "reality" shows.  Big Brother for example, if I want to see that junk I'll go to the apartment building next door.  ;)

As for Survivor 2, find someone else to write it, at least if you want it right away.  I am taking a little break.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhh! Temptation Island. We just got that too. It sux I don't know why people wanna watch all those stinky programs. I'm thinking on starting a reality show with cows. a tweentyfour hour program with cows.

yeah howbout those sandworms??? you want entertainment? go to your local shopping mall and randomly go into epilectic seizures and see how people react. funny how uncaring or panicky people can get in a matter of seconds...or go christmas carrolling (sic) dressed as past/present dictators like hussien, stalin, pol pot, etc. or even better, make cryptic anagrams with references to Dune or Lord of the Rings.