Fed2k Landsraad Tournament result thread

Nyarlathotep

well i just beat jager. it was a good game. ;D i've got a few screenies but it's really nothing to spectacular. so i won't take up the room on the attachments thing. in any case gg jager. (lol, that's what...the third time i said that? ;D )

Like Nyar has said the second round will be a lot beter because these are the people who really want to play. Later today I will update the results and have a schedule for the second round. I am going to schedule the 2nd round for the weekend, but the players can play earlier if they want. If there are still problems in the 2nd round with no shows I will start rescheduling the rounds for a time where I can be on WOL and be a witness. Hopefully that will not be necessary.

ionflex moves forward to 2nd round.

First, don't call me dude, I play only with solvent people.

Second, I am Slovak, that's GMT +1:00.

Third, at last, what game do you mean?

This was the IM that was sent to me by caid ivik today.

Can you f***ing believe this lmao

Slugger and DukeLeto If you could try and reschedule that game for some time between tonight and tomorrow that would be great.

DJCid and Zamboe any luck in rescheduling your game? If you could do the same as Slugger and DukeLeto that would be great.

Sorry to my opponent, I was really sick yesterday. :(

you too huh? i've got bronchitis...again. dammit i hate this. i'm practically coughing to the point of vomitting. i know most of you really don't need to know that but i figure that if i'm sick i might as well disgust some of you as well. :P

Thanks for posting MaudDib and Fremen_Mentat. Your stats have been recorded. I will post the stats for the 1st round tomorrow night. I don't want to post them more than once (this thread is already getting too big). I will also post the schedule for round 2 same time as 1st round results.

zilents *FEW* - zilents - 27th of Jan. - 2:00am GMT

Novaspy - Novaspy - 27th of Jan. - 4:00am GMT

Although we didn't play on those times, me and zilents scheduled a game for today. I won the match, but it was a very close game. GG zil.