Fed2k Landsraad Tournament result thread

Nyarlathotep

i think u should of concentrated more on combat than taking ss lol.

lololol :D

Maybe you're right... But all I have to do to take a ss is to press F12 (I use Howie's screen capture)

And number6, I will be happy to play with you. I will page you if I see you online. Do you play with the nick 'number6'? I'm usually w22shadow, but this month I'm playing a little on qm with the nick spicegame.

i think u should of concentrated more on combat than taking ss lol.

lololol :D

Maybe you're right... But all I have to do to take a ss is to press F12 (I use Howie's screen capture)

And number6, I will be happy to play with you. I will page you if I see you online. Do you play with the nick 'number6'? I'm usually w22shadow, but this month I'm playing a little on qm with the nick spicegame.

I have not played online in over a year, but my nick on WOL is "number6eb". Apparently someone else on WOL has number6 already. My old screen name is "efeliu". I will try and login next weekend in the evening(probably Saturday).

Uhh I drop out cos my dad is going to my uncle who has to go to my grandmother who has this friend that needs help with helping a friend that needs help with his dishwasher machine.. ;D

oh and btw gob how the fuck shud I know he dont use his comp on sunday (lol wtf is that crap not using comp on sunday anyway).

And if so, he could had posted that here, IM me or email me.

bah.

Doom, keep it cool. I already had replied to your question about your opponent here.

Caid Ivik is a commoner here. Have you also tried contacting him via e-mail ? I've sent out e-mails for all matches. I'd figure you'd all be able to contact eachother via e-mail or IM. Anyways, if he hasn't responded by Monday 6pm GMT, you'll go through.

Caid Ivik, I need to draw a line somewhere. I hope you make it before this time.

So please await that time. If he doesn't get back to you by that time, you'll advance to the next round.

well i sat in my game for about 40 mins waiting for derek_22 been on emp all night and nothing,...... no im's on here,..... no Aim's or emails...... :-

For you the same as for Doom. We'll wait for a response untill today 6pm. If there's no rsponse, you'll advance to the next round.

well my opponent is a bit of a farce to put it politely, on saturday, i was online and he was also, so i asked lets play our game then, he says "give me 30mins so i can warm up" so im like fair do, so i go 4 some qm, i come back and he has a 1v1 open i join it, and he still wants more time, so i cant be arsed 4 him to piss me around with his warm ups, for god sake ppl this is a video game not a bloody football match, i guess he needs to stretch his metacarscles ?

ne way, i was online all yesterday from about 12-2 and then later on at 6, and then at 11pm gmt times, i never saw him

Max yea on that day i need some warm up games and after that 30 mins i went for the last game for about 5 mins and after that i paged u and u were off.Then the day follow it should be 12pm in my city like what the admin. posted i didn't see you and until 1 pm,but as i mentioned i've uninstalled the game already for some reasons,so i think it should count you win and u can promote to the next round of tour,very sry about that to make you or the other players feel inconvinient.

Max yea on that day i need some warm up games and after that 30 mins i went for the last game for about 5 mins and after that i paged u and u were off.Then the day follow it should be 12pm in my city like what the admin. posted i didn't see you and until 1 pm,but as i mentioned i've uninstalled the game already for some reasons,so i think it should count you win and u can promote to the next round of tour,very sry about that to make you or the other players feel inconvinient.

Thanks for posting Braveivan. To bad you can't play anymore.

Max, this means you advance to the 2nd round.

I dont wanna advance like that its like getting free rides for doin nuthin. maybe I could match up with another player whos opponent didnt show up ??? ???

Doom, advancing easy the 1st round may be easy. Don't expect the 2nd round to be so easy. Remember, the 2nd round will consist of players who either whoed up, or won their match. I will stick to the timeline I set earlier. If no reply by then you'll advance to the 2nd round. Be sure to be ready by then :)

The 2 times are a window for the players to play the game for that match. If it says 3:00 AM for one player and 5:00AM for the other, that is the time range the players have to start the game they will play for that match. All times are in GMT and it is the players responsibility to figure out what their local time is to play the game. If your local time is GMT +5 the times for you to start playing the game would be between 7:00AM and 9:00AM. Both players should look at those numbers and agree on what best suites the pair to start the game. If both players can agree on another day and time let a Landsraad member know, via IM or the sign up thread, and we will update the schedule.