Fed2k Landsraad Tournament result thread

Nyarlathotep

What does IM mean? ??? ??? ??? ???

Instant messenger (message). You can send someone a private message on this board. Look for Send IM underneath the board names on the left :)

Anyways, I've sent out all match confirmations via e-mail as well.

Elite, only for your e-mail I received a receipt error.

Nyar I would like to be matched with someone else. I got online tonite at 8:30 pm and pytheus6 was on. I messaged him and asked him to play. He responded," are u mastakilla"(cause i was on as gzakiller) and i said yes. After that i set up a game and tried paging him but got no response. I sat in a 2 player room for about 20-30 minutes and paged him probably 10 times. He didnt answer me for no apparent reason. Then he got offline. Im so pissed right now >:(

Match 10:

gouafhg - Gouafhg - 26th of Jan. - 8:00pm GMT

Dunenewt - Dunenewt1 - 26th of Jan. - 10:00pm GMT

I received an e-mail that gouafhg had to change his online account. His new ingame nick is goafhgbop.

Elite, I keep the times and date's I represented as guideline. It seems you were able to arrange another time, which is excellent. What I suggest is to try one of the times I suggested for you to play. If your opponent doesn't show, you automaticly go through.

Match 6:

ijw - ijw - 26th of Jan. - 6:00pm GMT

derek_22 - derek_22 - 27th of Jan. - 9:00am GMT

i'll be on tonight (saturday) and most of tommorrow and i'll be there at 6:00pm GMT tommorrow 8)

no chance of 9:00 am on 27th as i'll be in work :'(

belgaret@aol.com

Match 10:

Elite, I keep the times and date's I represented as guideline. It seems you were able to arrange another time, which is excellent. What I suggest is to try one of the times I suggested for you to play. If your opponent doesn't show, you automaticly go through.

I did show up at the time u gave. I was like 20 minutes late but pytheus6 was still on and he even paged me. After that i was ignored completely for atleast a half hour.I've sent him IM here on Fed2k but No luck. New members shouldnt have been able to sign up... This guy has only had 1 post and ive never seen him on WOL till last night.

i also agree with Harkdawg. this is was happens with all the tourneys we try organizing. Ppl like Die4honr are just kids and they sign up for the hell of it... " WOW a tourney YES YES YES free copy of generals, Oh im sooo in!"

[hide] U seem to have a habit of joining things and leaving them don't u Die?[/hide] And u got others like pytheus who sign up, then never even visit the forum again and never bother responding to you.Or u got ppl like i0nflex(no offense ur my buddy) But u signed up for all the tourneys and all ive seen u online was about 2 times in the last 6 months. Pretty soon this tourney will only be about half of what it was worth.

I did show up at the time u gave. I was like 20 minutes late but pytheus6 was still on and he even paged me. After that i was ignored completely for atleast a half hour.I've sent him IM here on Fed2k but No luck. New members shouldnt have been able to sign up... This guy has only had 1 post and ive never seen him on WOL till last night.

i also agree with Harkdawg. this is was happens with all the tourneys we try organizing. Ppl like Die4honr are just kids and they sign up for the hell of it... " WOW a tourney YES YES YES free copy of generals, Oh im sooo in!"

[hide] U seem to have a habit of joining things and leaving them don't u Die?[/hide] And u got other Noobs like pytheus who sign up, then never even visit the forum again and never bother responding to you.Or u got ppl like i0nflex(no offense ur my buddy) But u signed up for all the tourneys and all ive seen u online was about 2 times in the last 6 months. Pretty soon this tourney will only be about half of what it was worth.

just wanted to say that im new to the forum and im not really sure where you stop being a noob but hey i signed up and i played. I agree with you that it would suck to have players that are a no show or just drop out but i think that just happens when you have an open tournament. just try to look at it as when someone drops out you have a better chance of winning. Thats all you really can do.

Everything isn't about winning, I've been looking forward to a tournament ever since i started playing EBFD. I got the game after WW stopped supporting the game. I want to play a fun tourney, not one where i won because half the members had a problem and withdrew, i want to win because i beat *everyone* i played and feel good about it afterwards.

anklbter8 u r a new guy, not a noob.

i forgot how much i liked this game so i will prob. play it a lot more now.. well play it now where as i had stopped & unistalled ::)i think thats a positive outcome is it not?

can't all be rose's but at least the peps here are trying to do something...

well how do i put this.... I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter by Vilgent. Goodluck Vilgent ill be rooting for you (then i might not look so bad if you win) ;D

Thanks for posting, sorry you lost.

I already saw Vilgents post in the other thread. Congrats Vilgent !

GZAkiller and others...

This is a warning about bashing/name calling/flaming others. I will not give any other warning. I will not tolerate any of the above, read what the rules state.

As for your comments, we have taken into account that problems with players may arize. The players don't have to deal with those problems, we will deal swiftly and efficiently with them.

The reason why we gave the opportunity for new members to sign up, was to get former/new players interested in playing this game more by participating in this tournament. Hopefully they'd like playing (again) and will continue to do so, even if the tourney ends.

This is only the first round. We did figure some matches wouldn't go on. This means an easy win for you in this case if your oponent doesn't show. However, that doesn't mean your 2nd round will be as easy. The tourney will continue and the better players will remain. You will get your chance to prove your worthiness as an experienced EBFD player. Besides, your match is scheduled for the 26th, 8pm YOUR time as you've earlier asked for me to confirm for you. As far as I can tell, it's still the 25th where you live. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd suggest to drop the subject in the thread right here and now. If you, or anyone else still experience any issues or have questions, use the IM system to inform/ask someone from the Landsraad or Fed2k staff.

Vicious the time is fine with me...see u then...

probably on this thread or via IM system here.

Match 13:

Vicious - rogue1896 - 27th of Jan. - 1:00am GMT

jager40 - jager40 - 27th of Jan. - 3:00am GMT

so then if all times are in GMT that means that it's GMT - 5 for me. so then at...8pm is it?

so then Monday, January 27th at 8:00pm. sound right? ok. jager, IM me here and tell me if these are ok with you. they're ok with me so long as it doesn't take more that like 3 hours. ::) ;)