The Banished

houseofjones

My name is korzak learder of a small portion of my specises. we call are selves the gorn. We are reptilian like creatuers. we are bipeds we have to be at least 50 miles of water at all times . unless we carry alot with us. There once was many of my people around 2 billion we were verry advanced. we even went into space. but are surviving texts say that there were many expolsions and a long winter only a few hundred thousand survived

Um, I never really read any of your posts in this thread, and I thought this was freelance writing. I'm in my own world, and so are you. Or perhaps the Supremus Homo Sapiens Sapiens species is really the Homo Sapiens Sapiens species, only a few thousand years later. You don't think African tribes would last some thousand years? Well, this is my world, cheerio!

I am the leader of the supa freaks(people obsesed with disco) and I am on the space ship psycadelic star and i am no where near you but I will kill you all in a day or two with my evil disco balls and record chuckin ninjas ! muhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!I will be the dudewiththetallestshoes !!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dfear my disco moves!!!!!!!!!

My group continues to follow the stranger, who seems to gain more distance than us every second. It is probably our backs, as we are more geared towards crawling than running. Nevertheless, we continue to run, oblivious to the fact that a ship has arrived to this planet, carrying a group of banished disco freaks, ostracized from the UED mainstream society for their bad music and ugly and unsightly "dance" moves.

Moidib the scenario in this new thread that I started is that we are all banished criminals/maniacs/mutants/freaks/men and women of disco fever that got ostracized and kicked out of the UED ( United Earth Directorate. it is probably USD ( United Space Directorate )now since it is a lot bigger than when it started ). so all of these outcasts crash landed, found their way, or simply drifted to this crappy ass planet. now they must try to survive.

I walk into camp again through the assigned path to avoid the perimeter of sharpened stick barried under the sand to impale wild animals or if it ever happened, attackers.  I survey our camp with pride, the guys have been expending the main structure with some of the trees being cut down.

I am Edric'O of the Octopids. We are the Watchers. We look with great interest upon this barren world, from our 3 cloaked starships in orbit...

Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I'm here, reading your posts and enjoying the story, although I don't want to become part of it... yet. Maybe the Octopids will -eventually- take some action.Maybe.

Here goes:

Seperated from my people, I had decided to find a source of water. Later in the day, I found an abandoned campsite, not touched in days. I found a jug of water and started drinking, not caring of it's acidity. Tired somehow, I laid down, remembering the horrible acts brought upon my people by the insufferable Human filth:

We were once a subspecies of the Human race. Living in the deserts, we evolved more quickly than anything could imagine. We soon crawled on all fours, giving us an advantage of speed, and our species adapted to the large quantity of enemies we had with bio-camoflauge. One day we were scurrying through the desert, going farther away from home then ever before, and we came upon cities filled with a species known as Homo Sapiens Sapiens. Nervous that they might kill us, we walked into the city, but only to be chased out by a mob. Later that night, I learned a horrible fact: long lines of people marching toward us with torches! Forgetting our taught ways of confronting an unknown enemy, we set up defensive positions. As the people marched through our homes, we stayed in the shadows, watching them set our homes on fire. Filled with due anger, we surrounded the mob and instantly jumped upon them, killing them all. Unknown to us, a spotter saw the whole fight and ran to the UED headquarters, telling them of us "savages". We were gathered with nets the next day, vastly outnumbered, and sent to an unknown planet.

After running what happened in my head one more time, I quickly fell asleep.

God Bless America, for our worst moments are what brings us together as a country of freedom

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...