To timenn

Spicer31

Yes, you can use IM:

http://www.dune2k.com/forum/?board=8;action=im

You can get there with the link on top:

Hey, Spicer31, you have x messages, x are new.

But to answer your question:

It has nothing to do with the picture above. The picture above is a screenshot of Emperor I made of a wormrider destroying a Harvester.

The phrase I put below it is a citate I like of Albert Einstein

It's about quantum physics, a theory about unpredictable events, and Einstein didn't accept that theory (It is accepted now) and he said:

I believe He (God) does not play dice

But to answer your question:

It has nothing to do with the picture above. The picture above is a screenshot of Emperor I made of a wormrider destroying a Harvester.

The phrase I put below it is a citate I like of Albert Einstein

It's about quantum physics, a theory about unpredictable events, and Einstein didn't accept that theory (It is accepted now) and he said:

I believe He (God) does not play dice

Yeah, I heard it on Alpha Centauri. Followed closely by a game-specific quote: "Albert Einstein would roll over in his grave. Not only does God play dice, the dice are loaded."

I think the "God does not play dice" quote, came from the movie after you complete the Supercollider secret project, in Alpha Centauri. The quote where it says: "Einstein would turn in his grave. Not only does God play dice, the dice, are loaded" comes from when you finish researching the "Probability Shealth" technology, I think. ;) It's been awhile since I've played Alpha Centauri. I've already won with every single faction anyway, but it still is pretty addictive.