COD Update

Mahdi

The Sci-fi channel is now advertising COD in the middle of their homepage. It's one of five different commercials being shown there (you can select them from the tab, or just let it cycle through them all which it does automatically). Children of Dune is the second one. It begins with a black background and the words "Can you see what the future holds for Arrakis?" It then circles around Leto's eyes during the scene where he confronts Alia in the Keep, after which you are told that you can watch exclusive video clips from the miniseries only on scifi.com. They then show Paul, Irulan, and Chani (or Alia) in the throne room, which is also in another teaser, and then tell you that it is an epic miniseries airing in March.

Don't forget, tommorow is tuesday, and that's usually when the official site is updated.

I apologize if I gave the impression this ad was "bigger" than it actually was. That wasn't my intent.

I'm thinking of organizing an online Mirc for after each episode of the mini, bnut I have to talk to some people about it (as I am not American and will not be watching it's debut, I have to talk to a few others to see if they'd be up for hosting it).