Who has the coolest name in emp right now?

die4honr

I was just wondering what peoples opinions were of other peoples names...personally i think my name would be in at least the top 5 but i just want to know what u guys think......................... die4honr...it only took me like 2 min to think of it

I've never seen anything better than SNOWYDUCK

other good nicks of mine, sil0ette, ZX48k (after the rubber keyed speccy i use to play with..)

ijw (me ian james williams) & Tarls my other 2 nicks

l31GB0Y <<etc.. not good nick best nicks have the corecct letters and numbers if they don't it means they are copying someone else...

actually i do have a favorite now that i think about it. way, WAY back when in like october or something i had a buddy who i used to play comp stomps with. his name was blastit52 i think. and that was right around the time they were still airing gundam wing on cartoon network so i'd always remember those times where they substituted the word BLASTIT for DAMMIT. lol. so my vote goes for blastit52.

It's hard to get good ones in emperor because of the 9 character limit. I saw some good ones in TFC though...one guy named "Lemming - 'life sucks'" kept killing himself with bombs over and over and over for an entire gamre - 35 minutes...Another dude named "HaveYouHadYourFriskToday?"...lots of others I remember like "Sticky Substance on Keyboard"

LOL @ shelshock ;D

A license plate from a Cheech and Chong movie read 'muffdvr' ;D

When I was younger I saw it on a shirt that said [hide]muff diver, no muff to tuff, we dive at five[/hide] I was rather young and didnt know what it ment or why I was getting slaped for saying it... ^-^