NEVER PLAY AGAINST THIS GUY

XCH

I recently played a game against dasauto. NEVER PLAY AGAINST THIS GUY.

This was a 4-player game. Before the game, we decided on teams. It was dasauto and I against the other two guys. We allied in the beginning of the game. Soon after, dasauto DECLARED WAR ON ME AND ATTACKED MY BASE. I had not done anything to him. He allied with me so that he could find out where my base was. Dasauto is a CHEATER. NEVER PLAY HIM.

i have a friend who used to play and he was in a game like that with 4 ppl and half way through the game his "ally" unallied with him and sent over eyes and destroyed most of his base. he had fortunately killed one of the other guys and had started on the other when his "ally" sent over the eyes... he ended up killing them all. LOL

but i understand if it's that early in the game and you don't expect it ..... that is a really hard thing to stop...

i will play AGAINST him with one of my buds if i see him .... hehehe don worry i will get him ..hopefully... and i will make sure he gets back all the frustration he caused u. ;D ;)

That happened to me once, too. My ally unallied and attacked me. I killed him and then killed the other two. They were all total noobs, of course, but I sure felt great. Unallying is lame as can be. Lately, whenever it happens I just leave the game. The odds are against you in three on one, and it usually isn't worth your time.

well taq, with your superior skills in emperor and you're tactical know how i doubt that three 'mediocre' emp players could beat you, ever. 8) seriously, you ARE actually good whether or not you want to believe it. i've played you a few times. you are better than me, not that that's saying a whole bunch but hey, it's something.

Thanks, Vicious. Sometimes I totally suck. Sometimes I'm totally AWESOME and beat one of the best players. Consistency is a key to greatness, though, so I'm not at their level yet. Aren't you Rogue? Why you keep changing your name? LOL.

rogue? who is this rogue? i know no rogue ::) well the thing is that from time to time rogue1896 *FEW* just gets too lame and old. i like a change every now and then. like a while ago when i changed to ev4unit00 -EVA- I made that clan/name b/c rogue just got too boring. :- but yeah, i'm rogue. or as dj would say, rouge

lol, i've done that many times.

when i team with someone who wants to turtle around his base and not help me if I'm double teamed...or not even respond to me when I talk to him....or completely ignore the game and just play as if he is solo...then I make 2 turrets in his base, I make a barracks and an engineer, then declare war.

LOL

i love doing that to lame solo-artists "teammates"

I hardly play Emperor online anymore now, but I know the feeling. When someone betrays me, I just smirk, and quit the game. There's no point playing if all it brings you is disgust and displeasure.

This is kinda offtopic, but I think I should mention it, just for your information:

I played a game of Haegemonia, online with some guy called: marky (or something like that). He was from Germany. I told him BEFORE the game started that I was new, so I just wanted to play against the comp (which I couldn't beat) and get some tips from observing how he played, since he obviously seemed to be much better than me (or he had played longer than I had). So we allied. It was a deathmatch map, 4 planets around 1 star. Two comps had their own planets, and me and marky had our own planet each. With my help, we double teamed on a comp and killed him, then took over his planet. Then my 'ally' decides to get a smart idea and move all his battleships and a military base to my planet. Once he was over my planet, he broke the alliance and attacked. Luckily, I'd just rebuilt some battleships after losing some from attacks from the other AI controlled player, and I already had two military bases deployed around my planet and some planetary guns on my planet. He completely broke his teeth on my defences, since I had had plenty of time to turtle. He lost all his battleships and his military base, and only reduced one of my military bases to 50%. Then he must have quit, since the connection was lost to the server (if the server quits, all clients get kicked as well).

The morale to this is just to say that unallying is lame and pathetic, and you will look like a real fool if your betrayal doesn't go as planned. I despise people who employ this 'tactic', it is just too pathetic.

-Ix

I 've done this once... me and my ally were playing against two comps. Anyway the AI was nothing difficult and victory was certain for us. But the guy kept repeating "hey look at my lastanks", "hey look at my army" and annoyed me to hell. Eventually I unallied him and killed him.

well...they had planned it already.....i did that quite often in the past ;)

anyway fret not,its only deathmatch :D

but for ghosty-square,u should have just blast his base and then say 'look at my minos/or what ever units u use' or destroy his lastanks and say 'yeah nice lastanks

When ppl dont ally me or dont respond to whateverim saying, I just kill them myself. I hate it when I try to set something up and they just don't cooperate.

Yesterday i had this guy (thewazer or something like that) I had barrowed him a mcv of mine cos he got engied. I saved whatever was left of his base with turrets (I had to see it myself that he got engied cos he didnt say a word). So after a while he has made a mcv of himself so i ask my other mcv back, since im using it to construct buildings faster. Simple, you would say, select the thing and press O. Well 10 minutes after I ask my MCV back he still has not given it back to me, even when I had asked him all the time. I was about to smash my keyboard against the wall. Or in another game, I save my ally, kill off one of our enemies, and when I start to build up in front of the one thats left, I get attacked. Not by my enemies though. No I get attacked by my own ally, who unallies me and hits my harkonnen hoarde from behind with a bunch of minos. I unallied him, and killed his ass aswell. Then I finished off what was left of my enemies. If ppl are new I can live with that, but dumb ppl and solo artists can taste my rage 8)

That reminds me of this one game on Ra2, my ally sent a few spies to my base. After I had got a nice defence, he unallied, sent the spies to the Barracks and War Factory. Then he allied again. He later on resigned leaving me to die of a whole platoon of Mirage Tanks. That guy was so fun to play with. >:(

• 2 weeks later...

This was a 4-player game. Before the game, we decided on teams. It was dasauto and I against the other two guys. We allied in the beginning of the game. Soon after, dasauto DECLARED WAR ON ME AND ATTACKED MY BASE. I had not done anything to him. He allied with me so that he could find out where my base was. Dasauto is a CHEATER. NEVER PLAY HIM.

that is how we harkonnens are ;D :P

I am not like this, but I am a Harkonnen. At least I think that House Harkonnen is the best. I also hate House Atreides because of the units that it has, but also because they are the good guys.

Sorta like this guy.(look at screenshot)[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

I am not like this, but I am a Harkonnen. At least I think that House Harkonnen is the best. I also hate House Atreides because of the units that it has, but also because they are the good guys.

then you are not a real harkonnen. harkonnens are treacherous. we don't care about pride. pride is a primitive feeling!